300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Stealing Software?

When I log in here I get a pop-up message from my AVG software that says "We've safely aborted connection on img.officer.com because it was infected with JS.CardStealer-AQ[Trj]"
    Just below that it presents an offer to upgrade to protect against other threats.

Is anyone else getting this message from their security systems? Or is this just AVG trying to get people to buy their paid services?
    This Space For Rent

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Done search for it and only came up with hits on the AVG forums. Looks like others are getting the same pop up at different sites. One of their alleged support staff said it was an adware attaching to the site or some BS.

I suspect they are trying to get y'all to upgrade but I may be wrong. If the antivirus software can't tell the difference between adware, malware or a virus etc maybe it's time to find something better. Just my opinion.

Comment

Same warning started a few days ago.

I reported this warning on 1-20-2020, at that time my malware program caught it. Warnings last a week before disappearing. https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...e-threat-o-com

This time anti virus software, not malware is blocking it.

Comment

I've been getting it for a couple days now as well.
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3745 users online. 207 members and 3538 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X