300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Finding Equipment

Does anyone know of a website that carries a double handcuff case in basketweave with a velcro closure?
    SUCCESS VS. FAILURE IS YOUR LITTLE VOICE THAT SAYS, "GET UP !"

Safariland Products makes them. You can go to "Copsplus" (one of the sponsors of this website) or any other large dealer.
    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Does it have to be velcro?

Recommend the snap if possible. That velcro rip instantly tips people off to what is coming
      Leave Space Empty

Comment

Actually, come to think of it I've got one here that I'm really not using anymore. It's the Safariland Model 290V (looks like leather, but is a laminate material) in blk basketweave. Send me a PM if you're interested in buying it.
        "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Try www.cheaperthandirt.com. I have gotten a lot of gear from that site.

Comment

http://www.galls.com/style.html?asso...og&style=NP210

I have the Uncle Mike's Mirageâ„¢ Double Cuff Case in basketweave. Its held up real weel for almost 4 years and still going. All the seams are still in tact. some of the corners are worn. Holds one chain cuff and one hinge cuff. My asp cuffs don't fit unless I make it a single cuff holder. Has a combination of snap and velcro. It will work on a standard duty belt or you can run a reular belt through it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6264 users online. 311 members and 5953 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X