300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform Patch Collection

Hello all does anyone here collect LE/Public Safety patches as a hobby? Did not know if anyone had an interest. If so send me a message or post below. Thanks! Be safe

Yes, I have over 3500
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Yes I do. I have a couple hundred myself. Been collecting since 2001.
      You miss every shot you don't take.

Comment

The guy that has the most that I know of is Ben Roberson. https://www.benspatchcollection.com I spoke with him and he is a hell of a nice guy. If your department patch isn't on his site you can send him your patch and he will post it. He has over 74,000 patches.
        Last edited by Tommydesigns; 04-01-2020, 09:41 PM.
        Delaware County Community College Municipal Police Academy Class 126: July-Dec 2009

Comment

Ben does have a crazy amount of patches. His website is a very good reference to refer to.

Comment

I have the updated San Francisco Sheriff patches for trade, regular and breast cancer awareness.

Comment

Yes I have tons. PM me to make some trades.

Comment

Every time I'd start a patch collection, I gave what I had to other collectors. My interest just wasn't strong enough to maintain a collection. The only thing I currently have from another department is a badge a buddy gave me. Being back on the job, I run into other departments every now and then, but since my current department is ultra strict on patches, I just give them patches from the department I had retired from.

Comment

my current department is ultra strict on patches
                  Mine too. The stated reason is that they don't want our patches out in the public in an uncontrolled fashion for inappropriate use. I suspect it has more to do with cost, with a lot of people giving them out willy-nilly.

That being said, our equipment guy is pretty willing to slide a couple for a good cause when asked.

Comment

I have some spare US Marshal TF patches if anyone is up for a trade! PM me.

Comment

I have about 1,600 patches. Since retiring in 2013, I haven’t been aggressively pursuing more but have them displayed on my garage walls. Ben’s collection is crazy massive. Saved his website for future browsing and reference.
                      sigpic
                      Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                      And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Are patches bigger with local and state LE rather than coins? Reason I ask is federal level is all about coins (Fed LE, DoD, Intel, etc doesn’t matter).

Comment

Originally posted by Badger99 View Post
                          Are patches bigger with local and state LE rather than coins? Reason I ask is federal level is all about coins (Fed LE, DoD, Intel, etc doesn’t matter).
                          A lot of feds don't wear uniforms, so they don't have any patches to trade, so they go to coins. It is a lot easier and a lot cheaper for locals to come up with patches as trading material.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3503 users online. 230 members and 3273 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X