300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memories of Missing Biscuit Makers and The Blue Lady

So, yesterday morning I stopped at Bojangles on the way home from work and grabbed a pair of Sausage biscuits (They actually are pretty good) and as I enjoyed this bit of fast food goodness, I remembered a story about a missing BoJo's biscuit maker, penned by our own beloved Blue Lady, Smurfette.

I can't help but wonder where she is and if she's doing OK. I miss her unique and massive talent at story telling, and the tales of her many adventures along with those of the likes of Mr Smurf and Tater Tot, and Princess Hair-flip, and 'No...' and the other residents and inhabitants of House Smurf.

I miss her stories, and her no nonsense attitude, and her blessing of many hearts, those so blessed not realizing that, in Southern-Speak, 'Bless Your Heart is basically the same as ' Target Acquired'..

I hope she's prospering, and happy and doing well.

And I wonder, often, if they ever found the biscuit maker.

Originally posted by photone View Post
    So, yesterday morning I stopped at Bojangles on the way home from work and grabbed a pair of Sausage biscuits (They actually are pretty good) and as I enjoyed this bit of fast food goodness, I remembered a story about a missing BoJo's biscuit maker, penned by our own beloved Blue Lady, Smurfette.

I can't help but wonder where she is and if she's doing OK. I miss her unique and massive talent at story telling, and the tales of her many adventures along with those of the likes of Mr Smurf and Tater Tot, and Princess Hair-flip, and 'No...' and the other residents and inhabitants of House Smurf.

I miss her stories, and her no nonsense attitude, and her blessing of many hearts, those so blessed not realizing that, in Southern-Speak, 'Bless Your Heart is basically the same as ' Target Acquired'..

I hope she's prospering, and happy and doing well.

And I wonder, often, if they ever found the biscuit maker.
    She is doing fine.
    No longer in Law Enforcement but doing well. She posted on here a couple months ago

I am connected with her on other social media
    My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

She is doing fine.
      No longer in Law Enforcement but doing well. She posted on here a couple months ago

I am connected with her on other social media
      Good to know, Iowa...thanks for replying. Wish I hadn't missed her post.

Please let her know I asked about her and wished her and her clan well next time you talk to her.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3498 users online. 201 members and 3297 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X