300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die Hard 4.0: Live Free Or Die Hard

im not sure of its release date in the U.S. (im in new zealand). but as a die hard fan of DIE HARD (pun totally intended). im not sure how i should feel about the new movie - bruce willis is back to playing the role he plays best - the washed up cop (die hard / hostage / 16 blocks) in a movie that has the potential to ruin the die hard series.

I think the movie risks being to "big". in DH1 it was a rogue terrorist cell in a office building, in DH2 it was a rogue ex-military group in an air port, in DH3 a terrorist group was trying to rob a bank.

it looks like in DH4 someone manages to take over the entire country and blow up the capitol!! not sure what i make of that?

just wondering what you guys think - will you see it?

My friends and i are making a day of seeing the movie - we are going to get up and blow stuff up with fireworks, watch die hard 1, then go hunting for lunch, watch die hard 2, then do something else manly (right now the plan is ATV races - but we think we can do better) watch die hard 3, then we have a bon fire ready and we will probably burn lots of stuff, then we go watch die hard 4.

Yippy Kay Aye, Mother F***ERS
    DIE HARD
    78.57%
    DIE HARD: WITH AVENGENCE (DIE HARD 2)
    7.14%
    DIE HARDER (DIE HARD 3)
    14.29%
    Im not cool, so i dont like any of them
    0.00%

DH3 is definetly my favorite by far. But they are all good. Hopefully this will be a good movie. Ya, they might be trying to over do it. But with the serious lack of decent action movies these days Im just glad they are making it!
    Yippee-ki-yay, motherf*****.

Comment

The last 2 pale in comparison. Hopefully the 4th will be almost as good as the first.

Comment

4 is bound to be awesome. Get some Bruce.
        The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Trailer

http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movie...725/trailers/2

Comment

Youve got your order mixed up. Die Harder is DH 2, Die Hard with a Vengence is DH 3. DH 3 was one of the best action movies ever put out. I will definately be in line for DH4
            Originally posted by kontemplerande
            Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Bah, last two sucked. I'm ready for Rambo 4.
              "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6210 users online. 325 members and 5885 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X