Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to Destin for vacation, any ideas?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Destin for vacation, any ideas?

Hey guys, we are going to Destin in a few weeks or so. Do any of you guys have any ideas on some good places to eat or visit? I've been before, but it's been a few years. Thanks, and be careful.

Try the Another Egg Cafe. It has a great breakfast with a plenty of options. It was rated as one of the best by Southern Living. I had the Bananas Foster waffles. It was excellent. It is just inside the Destin area. If you are coming over the little bridge from Ft Walton it is about a block down on your right.

Comment

For breakfast, try "The donut hole"...really neat place.

For dinner, my favorites have always been Harry Ts and The Back Porch. The back porch has seating on a porch like, open air area right on the beach...wonderful at night. I also have always enjoyed The Lighthouse Restaurant in Destin.

Comment

Haven't been there since my middle school days or maybe earlier. Good beach for sure. Dunno anything about lodging, restaurants or entertainment though.

Comment

Buffallos Reef hot wings on Eglin Pkw in Ft Walton Beach. Make sure you get the Blue Cheese dressing also.

Comment

Dear God, the OUTLETS!!!! I left a LOT of money there....

Comment

And dont forget Sammy's on the Island. No food but a great show!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4649 users online. 307 members and 4342 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X