300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting Enthusiasts

I'm looking to set up some sort of an arrangement amongst LEO's nationwide who share a passion for hunting, fishing and the outdoors in general and would like to hook up and host hunting trips w/LEO's from other areas. I'm not a computer wiz, so it'll probably be an MSN group rather than an actual website. I was wondering if anybody had any interest, opinions, etc. regarding the idea, or if anybody knew of a program that already exists.
    My interests are saltwater fishing ( stripers,weakfish,fluke, flounder etc), turkey, whitetail and black bear hunting. I have several areas within 20 minutes of my home where I bowhunt for whitetails, I live on the Great South Bay of Long Island where I enjoy some great fishing, and I have access to several large parcels of private hunting land only a few hrs. away where I hunt bear, turkey and rifle hunt for whitetails. I'd love to visit another area of the country and try hunting elk,antelope,pronghorns or pretty much anything else. I'm always looking to get on the water or in the woods, and am always looking for company. I'm also a firm believer of inter-agency relations amongst cops. Again,If anyone has an interest in setting up some trips, let me know. My email is
    [email protected] .

In case anyone is interested I started a MSN group where we can hook up, share info, pictures and hopefully progress from there.
    The group can be found here: [email protected]
    I hope to hear from you all real [email protected]

Comment

Can a future LEO get in on this???

Comment

Hey roces95,
        Thanks for checking out the thread. I hadn't really considered future LEO's when I conjured up this little scheme, and you're the first response I've received. I don't think I'd have a problem with branching out to future LEO's, firefighters, military personell, or even avid outdoors enthusiasts. We're all cut from the same cloth, right? It's named Take a Cop Hunting simply because I'm a cop who loves to hunt and fish. When I look at my best friends and the jobs that they do every day, I've realized that I'm the only cop. Some of them are stockbrokers on Wall Street, some sell pharmaceuticals, some are capenters-electricians-plumbers, one of them is actually a physician. But the common denominator is that they are all decent, hard working, family oriented people who love God, country and the outdoors. So, if you fit the bill ( as any aspiring cop2be should ), come on down. I'm by no means an accomplished hunter or fisherman, so I'll warn you in advance that I'm no wealth of knowledge when it comes to the woods. This is only my second year of hunting and Man-Oh-Man did I get buck fever! I'm also no computer genius, so the web-group may progress a little slower than others. If you have any insight to hunting,fishing or running a group, please feel free to communicate it to me. I'd love the help and advice. Be well, and I hope to see you around the room.

Comment

I just want to say thanks for letting me join up with ya. Right now I am stationed in Germany so I won’t be able to do any hunting for 3 years. I am still trying to find a place to do some fishing, but no luck so far. I love fishing, but I have done very little salt water fishing. I like deer hunting, elk hunting and rabbit hunting. I would like to do some bear hunting and turkey hunting. Man if you got this post going while I was in Colorado could have done some serious elk hunting. If you need help with getting a website going let me know and I might be able to help you out.

Comment

Not a problem..It's the least I could do to repay you for your service to our country..We appreciate what you and all of our service personell are doing. Keep up the good work ! So, what branch of the service are you in anyway ?...If you'd like, we can discuss this in the group room, or here, whichever you prefer.

Comment

Hey guys I am in Live work in Wisconsin I will check out the MSN deal if I can figure it out as I am not a geek either
              ASSISTANCE FROM A DISTANCE BY .308

Comment

Hmm Irish guy tried clkicking on link did not work, tried going to msn groups got a deal that says click here for free 25 second down load of something from Mcafee. I had started a subforum on this deal called swap a hutning or fishing trip in the off duty forum maybe we can all just do this deal from there
                ASSISTANCE FROM A DISTANCE BY .308

Comment

I live in Idaho and this sounds like a great idea. I was just bear hunting this morning and my hounds treed a small one.
                  there's always some idiot trying to ice skate up hill

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4627 users online. 255 members and 4372 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X