NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kansas City Chiefs win Super Bowl

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kansas City Chiefs win Super Bowl

    Kansas City Chiefs win Super Bowl EP0iE8hW4AEJv2o.jpg

  • #2
    ..........
    Last edited by Saluki89; 12-07-2020, 11:47 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Saluki89 View Post
      Who cares. **** the NFL.
      Fixed it for you. Who cares. **** Trump,

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by retired137 View Post

        Fixed it for you. Who cares. **** Trump,
        "Orange man bad" - NPC.
        "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."- George S. Patton Jr.

        Comment


        • #5
          006a87ff6290aa3dfbd4ef5a4f81e9a5257804cabbac0746f0bc20075918362f_1.jpg

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by retired137 View Post

            Fixed it for you. Who cares. **** Trump,
            I'm sure he appreciates your offer, but his wife is a much prettier girl than you...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by retired137 View Post
              Kansas City Chiefs win Super Bowl EP0iE8hW4AEJv2o.jpg
              Plenty of people out here who do not realize that Kansas City is in Missouri and not Kansas. I was one of them until a few years ago.

              Comment


              • just joe
                just joe commented
                Editing a comment
                I was one of them until a few days ago.

            • #8
              Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

              I'm sure he appreciates your offer, but his wife is a much prettier girl than you...
              Not what she told me last night.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by retired137 View Post

                Not what she told me last night.
                The First Lady told you that you were a prettier girl than she is?

                I find that hard to believe.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

                  The First Lady told you that you were a prettier girl than she is?

                  I find that hard to believe.
                  No, she told me she was more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever get. It's a wrap, I'm done.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by mih pihsrow View Post

                    Plenty of people out here who do not realize that Kansas City is in Missouri and not Kansas. I was one of them until a few years ago.
                    Barack Hussein thought there were 57+ states in the union.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by retired137 View Post

                      No, she told me she was more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever get. It's a wrap, I'm done.
                      Are you drunk, or what? That doesn't even make any sense...

                      Comment

                      MR300x250 Tablet

                      Collapse

                      What's Going On

                      Collapse

                      There are currently 4353 users online. 276 members and 4077 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                      Welcome Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X