300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Day.....

This isn't LE related, didnt know where else to post it at though. But it relates to the FD and Paramedics. This is my story that happened to me today.

I had just recently got my braces off in Feb. Today I had an appointment at the orthodontist office where the lady was to take my pictures. I get, sign in. However, my gf was not there yet, so I went back outside and met up with her. We went back into the building and waited outside the suite for our turn. There was a family of about 4 or 5 taking their picture. Everything was fine untill after the flash, the mom just fell backwards.....Luckily she fell onto a soft chair and didnt bump her head. I rushed in there, and she was OUT COLD! She was unresponsive to anything we did. Her eyes were open and fist clinched. She had trouble breathing, and sounded like she was snorring. I called up 911 and told them situation. The dispatcher started asking me what her status is, what is her breathing like, etc.... Withing about 7-9minutes fire and rescue were on scene. I tell ya what, those minutes, where scarey. They took her vitals and her blood pressure was very high, it was in the 200's over 100's. Dont recall exact numbers. My adreneline was pumping.... As of now, i have no further details of her state.

Has anyone ever had to call 911?
    Reputation & Truth

I'm not a medical expert but it sounds like she was having a seizure.
    "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

thats what i was thinking, cause it happened right after the photos were taken. So i was thought the flash caused it. But with the blood pressure so high, they were thinking a blood clot or an anurism.
      Reputation & Truth

Comment

Well whatever it was I hope she recovers.
        "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5902 users online. 346 members and 5556 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X