300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crown Vic locks

How do you disable the car from unlocking every door if you hit the door lock button while the car is running. That has got to be the most anoying feature I have ever seen. Thankfully my assigned car doesn't do it and I always leave my car running while at complaints but always lock it. I used another troop car today because mine is in for service, I hit the lock button and all 4 door unlock. This is a horrible feature if you end up leaving your vehicle quickly for a foot pursuit or other situation.
    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

I absolutely hate this feature on the '06 and newer CV. The only way around this is to power lock the doors while you are still inside of your car and all of your doors are closed. Then as you pull the handle to exit your car, only the driver door is unlocked. Then you use a little brute force (push down on the driver side door lock, not the automatic door lock with your finger) and you'll have successfully locked all four doors of your running patrol car. There is no other way that I know of.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5868 users online. 332 members and 5536 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X