Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your first ****ty part time job like? What made you quit/leave?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your first ****ty part time job like? What made you quit/leave?

So like most people in college, including cc like me I work to earn and save up money on the side. Domino's is where I currently work, though I'm just about ready to GTFO. Long story short, dysfunctional management has been present for awhile(even had a former worker storm out and yell at the store owner over the phone because of some **** with the new GM 2-3 months back). I've even heard things like our supervisor taking tips from former coworkers, one of our old managers told us how there were two times where she was sick to the point of throwing up in the bathroom, yet the supervisor still had her go back to work. I'm not gonna name the place but we don't even have a two star rating on Yelp and then there's the fact I've been harassed by a gay employee.

It's not because he's gay that bothers me, our last manager was and I was cool with her but this guy has not only come onto and asked out other male employees(including one of our managers) but customers have complained about him taking too long to get their order down and him straight up talking to them about how gay he is, or always trying to talk about Avengers Endgame when it was out even though he had work to do. When I told our GM about him making me uncomfortable, he did apologize(he's aware of his issues) but then said that ''we can't fire him because we'll be shortstaffed''. Keep in mind though he is only on the schedule for 2-3 hours a week.

So yeah, figure it is time to bail. Anyone else have to/had to deal with their own crappy school job?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8233 users online. 393 members and 7840 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X