Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever gotten any calls involving pizza deliveries?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever gotten any calls involving pizza deliveries?

I've been delivering for Domino's over a year now. Typically it's been pretty chill, except for some incidents with the homeless at the storefront as well as a couple of close calls while on deliveries for me personally. That having been said, have any of the LEOs on here ever gotten a call involving pizza delivery or the like? If so was it something mudane, crazy or bad?

There was this one guy, but he went full Desi...

Comment

Not my call, not my agency but about 15 yrs ago a pizza delivery man was murdered by a couple in a neighboring county.

Both were convicted of 1st Degree Murder
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

When it comes to weird pizza delivery incidents, nothing trumps this, in my opinion:

The Death of Brian Wells

Comment

Usually when the warmer weather approaches Dominoes, pizza and Chinese food deliveries get robbed and beaten for their food and cash. Especially at dark on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
            There was this one guy, but he went full Desi...
            Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
              Not my call, not my agency but about 15 yrs ago a pizza delivery man was murdered by a couple in a neighboring county.

This is why I carry mace, a taser and alarm on deliveries. Martial arts has always been a hobby too. But RIP to the poor bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher1336 View Post
                Usually when the warmer weather approaches Dominoes, pizza and Chinese food deliveries get robbed and beaten for their food and cash. Especially at dark on the weekends.
                This deadass might have been me back during summer:

https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...umped-murdered

Comment

Originally posted by Dobokdude View Post

This is why I carry mace, a taser and alarm on deliveries. Martial arts has always been a hobby too. But RIP to the poor bastard.
                  2 crack heads

Knocked on the door, stepped inside got hit over the head from behind with a baseball bat.........................mace, taser and martial arts would have been useless.
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

2 crack heads

Knocked on the door, stepped inside got hit over the head from behind with a baseball bat.........................mace, taser and martial arts would have been useless.
                    Fair enough. Situational awareness comes before all else. Luckily I got that skill down:

https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...umped-murdered

Comment

Originally posted by Dobokdude View Post

Care to elaborate?
                      Inside joke, relating to a mental subject that has been posting on these forums for a little while. He was a delivery driver for Domino's.

Comment

Had a call once for a report of a shooting. Upon arrival the Pizza Delivery driver was shot and robbed. He was transported to the hospital but unfortunately did not make it. From what I remember the doers used a random address and hid until he arrived then shot him and went through his pockets taking all his money before running off. If I remember correctly they got less then $20

Comment

What happened to the pizza?
                          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

What happened to the pizza?
                            As I recall it was found on the floor

Comment

Damn waste.
                              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8453 users online. 390 members and 8063 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X