Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinosaur32
    replied
    Did summers upstate when I was kid...lived in NYC and suburbs all my life...then a couple of years ago my wife and I took atrip to the North Fork and realized how beautiful it is.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
    I once stayed at the Banff Springs Hotel.

Wow, easily the most beutiful place (hotel and scenery) that I have ever seen. Expensive, but beautiful. You can golf and ski on the same day. But sometimes the elk on the fairway are trouble.
    Yah the springs is an amazing place i will say, never stayed but driven by many times and the golf course is absolutly amazing!

Since i want to vist New York and you like banff so much you and me can trade houses for a week or so, haha

Leave a comment:

• SlowDownThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
    SlowDownThere..........We should be pushing the Empire State......from the Finger Lakes to Cooperstown, to Lake George down to NYC and the Long Island beaches and wine country.....we have it all for a vacationer.
    True enough Dinosaur. We do live in quite a beautiful state.
    Maybe because I've seen it all (on the State Plan) at one time or another during my career, that I never think about vacationing here.

Leave a comment:

• amblnc38
    replied
    If you feel like a stamp in the passport Iceland is really nice this time of year and you can get decent travel packages for good rates.

Leave a comment:

• Dinosaur32
    replied
    SlowDownThere..........We should be pushing the Empire State......from the Finger Lakes to Cooperstown, to Lake George down to NYC and the Long Island beaches and wine country.....we have it all for a vacationer.

Leave a comment:

• SlowDownThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Highwaystreets View Post
    Banff and the Rocky mountains are only about an hour drive to the west and there are many other things to do in this city, check ito out.
    I once stayed at the Banff Springs Hotel.

Wow, easily the most beutiful place (hotel and scenery) that I have ever seen. Expensive, but beautiful. You can golf and ski on the same day. But sometimes the elk on the fairway are trouble.

Leave a comment:

• SlowDownThere
    replied
    double post - deleted
    Last edited by SlowDownThere; 05-11-2007, 09:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RedRaider911
    replied
    we booked our trip today. we are going to cozumel. We got a good price on it, so we figured why not.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hawaii. 'Nuf said.

Leave a comment:

• bigcop97
    replied
    Depends on what you want to do? Outdoor adventure / Shopping excitement/ Pure Laid back comfort?

That amount of time off is enough to fly somewhere. Depending on your budget Las Vegas is always a good time. You are in the PEAK of vacationing season so anything like disney would probably be a nightmare.

Leave a comment:

• willowdared
    replied
    Go to Alaska.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    come on up to the Texas of Canada, Alberta. If you come a couple days earlier you can catch the Calgary Stampede, the greatest outdoor show on earth!

Banff and the Rocky mountains are only about an hour drive to the west and there are many other things to do in this city, check ito out.

Leave a comment:

• RedRaider911
    replied
    Originally posted by tehJet View Post
    you could come up to good ol' Minnesota! Or were you thinking somewhere international?
    we have actually thought about it. I have family up there, but i think they will be gone when i am taking my time off

Leave a comment:

• wearsastetson
    replied
    Have you folks gone to Yellowstone or Glacier National parks yet? Yellowstone is awesome, and what most consider to be the best place to view wildlife. Glacier National Park is the crown jewel of the rockies and the mountains and views are stunning. I bet Montana weather might be a nice change from Texas.

Leave a comment:

• Lexis85
    replied
    Viva Wyndham Maya (or Azteca) in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. It was just awesome when I went.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3437 users online. 179 members and 3258 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X