300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacation

My wife and i are trying to figure out what to do for vacation this year. I am taking off july 17th-26th. We need some ideas. any suggestions.
    The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
    -Neal Boortz

you could come up to good ol' Minnesota! Or were you thinking somewhere international?

Comment

Viva Wyndham Maya (or Azteca) in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. It was just awesome when I went.
      Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Have you folks gone to Yellowstone or Glacier National parks yet? Yellowstone is awesome, and what most consider to be the best place to view wildlife. Glacier National Park is the crown jewel of the rockies and the mountains and views are stunning. I bet Montana weather might be a nice change from Texas.
        The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything

Comment

Originally posted by tehJet View Post
          you could come up to good ol' Minnesota! Or were you thinking somewhere international?
          we have actually thought about it. I have family up there, but i think they will be gone when i am taking my time off
          The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
          -Neal Boortz

Comment

come on up to the Texas of Canada, Alberta. If you come a couple days earlier you can catch the Calgary Stampede, the greatest outdoor show on earth!

Banff and the Rocky mountains are only about an hour drive to the west and there are many other things to do in this city, check ito out.

Comment

Go to Alaska.
              Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Depends on what you want to do? Outdoor adventure / Shopping excitement/ Pure Laid back comfort?

That amount of time off is enough to fly somewhere. Depending on your budget Las Vegas is always a good time. You are in the PEAK of vacationing season so anything like disney would probably be a nightmare.
                Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Hawaii. 'Nuf said.

Comment

we booked our trip today. we are going to cozumel. We got a good price on it, so we figured why not.
                    -Neal Boortz

Comment

double post - deleted
                      Last edited by SlowDownThere; 05-11-2007, 09:11 AM.
                      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Highwaystreets View Post
                        Banff and the Rocky mountains are only about an hour drive to the west and there are many other things to do in this city, check ito out.
                        I once stayed at the Banff Springs Hotel.

Wow, easily the most beutiful place (hotel and scenery) that I have ever seen. Expensive, but beautiful. You can golf and ski on the same day. But sometimes the elk on the fairway are trouble.

Comment

SlowDownThere..........We should be pushing the Empire State......from the Finger Lakes to Cooperstown, to Lake George down to NYC and the Long Island beaches and wine country.....we have it all for a vacationer.

Comment

If you feel like a stamp in the passport Iceland is really nice this time of year and you can get decent travel packages for good rates.
                            Considerably.....

83.9 on the Jeff Co. test! Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                              SlowDownThere..........We should be pushing the Empire State......from the Finger Lakes to Cooperstown, to Lake George down to NYC and the Long Island beaches and wine country.....we have it all for a vacationer.
                              True enough Dinosaur. We do live in quite a beautiful state.
                              Maybe because I've seen it all (on the State Plan) at one time or another during my career, that I never think about vacationing here.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5238 users online. 316 members and 4922 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X