300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Down and Out Ride

Any body in CA wanna help a Brother out? His surviving son, anyway. A number of us outlaw bikers are sending in funds even though we won't make the run.

Us road criminals hate to get tickects and all, but most of us don't want to see you all shot in the back by a scum bag, either.

It might be ok if you wreck your cruiser just a little bit chasing us, but please do not get hurt. Just be slomos and stay safe!

http://www.labusas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=84856
    Last edited by Dog Boy; 05-06-2007, 02:47 PM.
    ...Know Fear...

No one is inerested in this memorial run or helping put a Fallen Officer's family?

Note that this is a COP RUN, and any of the labusians that show up will be in defference to you coppers.
    ...Know Fear...

Comment

Tough crowd! Here is what one of the outlaws had to say:

Originally posted by Hawkman View Post
      Spent some serious time in the joint. Cops helped put me there, but in reality...I put me there.

Paypal sent!
      ...Know Fear...

Comment

http://www.officer.com/article/artic...on=14&id=36118

Officer Bassant may have been #48?

Is there some reason no one is responding to this thread? Have I violated some cop taboo?
        ...Know Fear...

Comment

Your link says, "No Thread specified."

No one is responding because no one knows what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by jakflak View Post
            Your link says, "No Thread specified."

No one is responding because no one knows what you're talking about.
            No. No one is responding because he claims to be an outlaw biker who is trying to help out police.

We can take care of our own and we surely are not impressed that you claim to be trying to raise money for law enforcement family. Giving you money would come across as giving you the appearance of being a legitimate citizen who cares for others.

You need to decide who's side you are on. Outlaw or acting withing the scope of the law. I am not impressed.
            Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Sorry about the broken link, but the info is pasted all over the first post! The link was to nothing more than a bunch of banter about the info posted.

There are actualy quite a few LEO's on that site. Even more folks there with family members who are LEO's. Oh, and a few outlaws.

I sure as hell ain't trying to "impress" anyone. I was trying to spread the word to people who I thought would care. And I ain't looking for any money. The PALOMAR POLICE ACADEMY was. Did you even read the flyer?

Some of you impress me as Blue Snobs. You really DO think that you are "better" than us, don't you? I tell ya true, the world is not black and white, even though your cruiser might be. It has been my experience that EVERYONE is a little bit bent.

For what it's worth, the rally did pretty well, with something like $28,000 being collected and used to establish a trust fund for the flallen officer's son. The Labusians kicked in about $1500 of that.

Too bad so many peole here are so stuck up that they cannnot see the facts in front of them in print. Maybe the rally would have done even better.

I guess I should have said that I was a boy scout and that I hope you put all the nasty bikers in jail. It would seem that little tounge-in-cheek banter was just to much for you. If you had read my profile you might have noted that I am rather poorly qualified to be an actual outlaw.
              ...Know Fear...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2698 users online. 139 members and 2559 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X