Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my, watch where you put your hands!

I had a very embarasing moment this week, and thought I would share so everyone can laugh at me.

I work for our dispatch center and have a great working relationship with most of the deputies. I am also a firefighter/EMT and run into the deputies on accidents and such on my days off. We had a rollover last week, I was handling patient care and very focused on what I was doing. I ddin't see one of the deputies walk up behind me to say hi. I finished packing the patient and reached behind me to brace against the car and stand up, well the deputy was in the way. And I ended up grabbing him right in the crotch. He just looked down at me and smiled, I turned so red. Of course he has to go and tell the other deputy there (I'm good friend with both of them) then calls dispatch and tells them what I did.
    The next day when I came into work my supervisor calls me and says we need to talk about sexual harassment, she couldn't keep a straight face for long. Everyone got a good laugh at it.
    "Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all"

Originally posted by ramseycl View Post

I work for our dispatch center and have a great working relationship with most of the deputies.
    Hmmm, I can see why

"Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ramseycl

I work for our dispatch center and have a great working relationship with most of the deputies.

Hmmm, I can see why
      LOL!
      Invisible cows control my mind.

Comment

*laughs* Okay, yeah, that tops my worst by far.
        Last edited by amblnc38; 05-06-2007, 09:10 PM.
        Considerably.....

83.9 on the Jeff Co. test! Woohoo!

Comment

Are you guys hiring?

Comment

I can think of a few medics that i run calls with that i should stand behind when the wagon takes off

Comment

bwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...glad to see this stuff happens to other women besides just me!!!
              sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

That's funny!
                There's NO WAY he was going to keep that one a secret! LOL
                "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                  bwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...glad to see this stuff happens to other women besides just me!!!
                  Ohhhhh! You grab crotches too? Does your agency take laterals

EDJ
                  "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Originally posted by Blazin413 View Post
                    I can think of a few medics that i run calls with that i should stand behind when the wagon takes off
                    Actually, I elbowed an officer in the nuts one time when he was trying to look at the victim's wounds...so I'd be careful.
                    Considerably.....

83.9 on the Jeff Co. test! Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
                      Ohhhhh! You grab crotches too? Does your agency take laterals

EDJ

I do! It's a rare talent and very hard (no pun intended) to work that into a resume w/o appearing to brag
                      Last edited by Smurfette_76; 05-07-2007, 12:45 PM.
                      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

that is to funny. and I have done something of the like.
                        yes they tell everyone, and yes alot of people know how funy / embrassed you are but they have done somethiong in the like somewhere in the past.
                        ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                        Oscar Wilde

Comment

Seriously,if you want to touch it just ask me and I will let you
                          Leave Space Empty

Comment

Originally posted by SVT-LINCOLN View Post
                            Are you guys hiring?

I'm loving all the puns.
                            Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

Comment

LOL!!! Y'all are killin me here!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2971 users online. 151 members and 2820 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X