300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tm1618 View Post
    Put me down for rainbow six and BF2 on 360. my gamertag is smokin6paksaday (don't worry, i don't smoke at all actually) I'll add you guys that have given your gamertags and we'll see if we can get a game going.

LOL I didnt know that was you. I will add you.

( when i had seen his gamertag i was saying Who TF is this guy)
    sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

i'll be under SIC FUQR
      forgot to mention that
      dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Im now playing Halo 3 beta.....

15 kills 3 deaths. ( 9 spree kill)

Comment

I'm down:

GT: Sniper Wolf 21

I have RS Vegas, GRAW 2 (excellent multiplayer), CoD 3, so feel free to add me if you want to.

Comment

i am zipity on xbox360. i have bf2 atm i may get rainbow 6 and play with you. Just really big into pc games at the moment

Comment

hows the H3 eman? can't wait for it to come out in what, november?
              dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Fenix View Post
                hows the H3 eman? can't wait for it to come out in what, november?
                Its like H1 and H2 ( all the weapons ) with new guns. Maps are great, new rumble pit games.........I love it, Master chief looks great. The game is like so fun, I cant stop playing it. GO BUY CRACKDOWN and download it.

I have the 9 spree kill video saved, I will send the video to ya ( via xbox )

Comment

Anybody play Americas Army?

It is very hard, and I suck, but is fun....

They strive for realism...And it is Free!

Comment

Hey guys, my gamer tag is SCFF98 - I play Rainbow Six Vegas when I'm home... usually after day-work... or off nights between night-work. Someone drop me an invite? What's the prefix for the group?

"22's son... 22's... do work!!!"
                    - Christopher "Big Black" Boykin

- In God we trust, everyone else is run through NCIC.

Comment

Gamertag is InfiniteTeach

Add me if you'd like, just staring the academy next week and was hired a week ago so I'll understand if I can't be on the team yet. Would be great to get to know some LE guys and gals on XBL too though!
                      The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Frank 504 see yal online
                        “There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponded to the advantage of others.” -Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

I 0wn3d n00b$ like [email protected]||! no but really anyone want a 4-star bf2 account HOLLLLA! it wont be free of course!

Comment

Originally posted by BrettVeno View Post
                            I 0wn3d n00b$ like [email protected]||! no but really anyone want a 4-star bf2 account HOLLLLA! it wont be free of course!
                            that was just random... and then your gonna solicit for your account
                            “There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponded to the advantage of others.” -Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

you obviusaly don't pay BF2 so you wouldn't understand!!!!! But im still waiting for y'all to start challenging me to some games here!

Comment

The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4382 users online. 312 members and 4070 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X