300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya-Mayweather

Golden Boy vs. the Pretty Boy - Who will win the biggest fight of the decade...

Or do people care about the greatest sport ever anymore?

I love watching fighter, especially middle weights.

I think De La Hoya already won. He's getting 22 million either way.
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Heard that total was upto 25 million with Mayweather getting about 10 million. Other than this fight, boxing is dead. UFC/MMA is where it's at and where the better fights are.

Comment

I can't stand Mayweather, I hope De La Hoya destroys him.

Or do people care about the greatest sport ever anymore?
        It's only the 11th most popular sport in the U.S. now, and there's a reason why. UFC is better my friend, not nearly as many restrictions. Average UFC guy vs. Average pro boxer in a street fight: Boxer gets tackled, and it's over.

Comment

I don't watch boxing but I can tell you that tonight my baton will grow another 12 inches and I am keeping a helmet in the trunk.

Comment

Mayweather all the way, just way too fast, should take De La in the 9th...

Comment

de la hoya all the way. I still enjoy watching boxing. I esp hope mayweather gets crushed after his comments on mma. mma is a lot more exciting for me and I'm glad it's finally catching on, except for all the drunk fans who just want to see knockouts. But ya, de la hoy, hope he crushes mayweather.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2609 users online. 142 members and 2467 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X