Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video games? (LEO/military or people with those aspirations)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video games? (LEO/military or people with those aspirations)

So I'm going to start this thread off with yes I know we have responsibility, some of the people on here are working excessive hrs as a LEO, and sometimes don't even got time to play video games in the military. This thread is like a survey or a thought experiment. So any answer even if it's "no video games are for kids" or "video games is for beta males". Any answer goes.

So I actually haven't played video games in nearly 2 years ever since I sold my Xbox one and my tv in 2017. I actually am not home that much I got 9 other things to worry about than playing video games and I do have responsibilities especially when living with my parents at 22. So I understand a lot of people who say they wish they could play video games all day.

If you guys play video games, what games do you guys play? And what do you play on? I've had a PS4, an Xbox one, and a gaming laptop. So I know how it is playing on everything.

I was always a fan of video games. Growing up when the NES was first coming out and getting to play Mario/Duck Hunt was a ton of fun. I was much more into it in my teen years than I am now, at the current stage in my life I simply don't have a lot of time for them anymore.

I have an Xbox One which we use as a media console for Prime Video and Netflix more than games. I generally enjoy RPG's and action/adventure on the rare occasions I do get to play. Mostly, since I have younger children, I end up playing Minecraft with them and helping them build up their worlds.

I have a few mobile games on my cell but I don't play them too often. Mostly there for the dead of winter midnight shifts when there's little to no activity going on.

Comment

My favorite game of all time is the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time series. Fun to play, good story (it's like playing a movie trilogy), an absolute classic. However, right now, the game I play all the time with my friends is Rainbow Six: Siege. It is, in my opinion, one of the best FPS games of all time.
      "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
      -Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
        My favorite game of all time is the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time series. Fun to play, good story (it's like playing a movie trilogy), an absolute classic. However, right now, the game I play all the time with my friends is Rainbow Six: Siege. It is, in my opinion, one of the best FPS games of all time.

dude, R6 is a good game, but it's so hard to get good at unless you have the time. That's why a lot of people don't play it. It's fun though. I accidentally killed my teammate once because he was down and I had smoke, so I threw the smoke to cover up so I can pick him up but ended up killing him LMFAO.

Comment

I had an xbox and PS4 which I sold to build a PC during college and haven't turned it on on since I started working. I'd rather spend my limited time with my girlfriend and my dog.

In other news I have a PC for sale if anyone is looking

I used to be super into BF3 and was ranked in the top 1% in the attack choppers on battlelog.

I would circle strafe everyone into oblivion and iirc I once had a 72-0 round on rush once as a pilot. The gunner sent me a pretty hilarious message after that round.
          Last edited by Saluki89; 07-02-2019, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Still enjoy my PS4, lately been really enjoying COD Blackout Solo and Blackout Ground War. Looking forward to the Oct release.

Comment

Originally posted by Kraut0783 View Post
              Still enjoy my PS4, lately been really enjoying COD Blackout Solo and Blackout Ground War. Looking forward to the Oct release.
              Black out is my favorite. I love military style royales.

Comment

Originally posted by Khanraider97 View Post
                If you guys play video games, what games do you guys play? And what do you play on? I've had a PS4, an Xbox one, and a gaming laptop. So I know how it is playing on everything.
                The best video game experience I've had as an adult was a round robin Madden 2002 tournament the platoon held during my last deployment in Iraq.

Man, I'm old....

However, I'm thinking of trying War Thunder. Tried World of Tanks, STO and MWO....
                "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5423 users online. 178 members and 5245 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X