300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sites to find cheap apartments in Philadelphia

So I'm planning a move to Philly most likely at the end of fall after my first semester of college. So i don't care where I live as long I get a roof, stores around me (restruants and stuff), public transportation (in case I want to go somewhere that has no parking). I don't care how dangerous the neighborhood is. I deliver for postmates and in dangerous parts of new Jersey and Brooklyn and the Bronx New York. I'm in the hood everyday and delivering to the projects, so living in a dangerous area isn't a problem for me especially since I want to be a cop, and I have put in an application for philly PD, and being scared to live in a bad neighborhood or anyone in that neighborhood is not what makes a good cop.cop.

Anyways even if I don't get the job as Philly police officer, I got 2 back up jobs I'm interested in, so when I move there ill be doing those in the meantime while transferring to either a community college in Philly or a regular college.

So I'm looking into $600 apartments. But if I can find cheaper that would be better. Can somebody send me a link or help me find cheaper apartment? I'm just weighing my options, I have looked online but couldn't find the $300 apartments that people say are in philly.
    Last edited by Khanraider97; 07-01-2019, 12:20 AM.

Try Craigslist... Anything around Kensington and Allegheny will do you.. or Mantua, Strawberry Mansion, Hunting Park
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
      Try Craigslist... Anything around Kensington and Allegheny will do you.. or Mantua, Strawberry Mansion, Hunting Park
      I knew you were going to say Kensington lol. When I was working for Amazon in South Jersey there were a few people telling me to look into Kensington, but I couldn't remember the name.

The others I'm going to look into as well. Thank you.

Comment

Just...get a gun if you live in a bad area. I don't know how much of a ghetto you've seen, but the ghetto in Philly is an absolute war zone. However, for getting a gun, unlike New Jersey and New York, it's a pretty reasonable process in PA to get one. Even though Philly gives you a bit of a runaround, even their carry permits are shall issue.
        "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
        -Chris Rock

Comment

• Khanraider97
          Khanraider97 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought there was no license for firearms in PA?

• Khanraider97
          Khanraider97 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry I read that wrong. I'v e been to really ghetto parts. Newark east Orange and Irvington is where I'm mostly at, I've delivered to bloods and crips areas too.
          Last edited by Khanraider97; 07-01-2019, 10:20 AM.

• GangGreen712
          GangGreen712 commented
          Editing a comment
          For ownership, no. You can buy one with just a driver’s license. However, there are carry permits, and you absolutely need one to carry either open or concealed in Philly. It’s usually really easy to get one in most counties. Philly is a bit more of a PITA, but they can’t arbitrarily deny you.

Quick question to people on here who lived or have lived in the projects or just a hood or the ghetto, how many times do people start a fight with you out of nowhere or follow you to rob you? Or how many times gangs have a shoot out?

Honestly my mentality is to defend myself at all times, and if I have to buy a gun, get a carry permit and use it at some point, than I most definitely will. Which I was going to buy a gun anyways when I move over there too.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5379 users online. 188 members and 5191 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X