300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there such things as cop bars?

Guys, Im heading to Manhattan shortly for break, are there any cop bars you could recommend? Id love to sink a few beers and soak up the atmosphere while my wife is spending my hard earned cabbage.

Help appreciated.
    Last edited by congo; 05-03-2007, 12:32 PM. Reason: i cant spell!

Best bet is to log on to the NYPD Rant. Sign up and post away.......someone there will be glad to down a couple with you.

Comment

Cheers Dinosaur32.

Comment

yeah if your going to be in Brooklyn...go to the Sheapshead Bay area there is a bar called "Wheelers"
        "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
        - A Cop's Maxim

Comment

Nice avatar JohnDoe. We clowns got to stick together.
          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

You clowns scare the crap out of me.
            Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

those are some s p o o k y clowns garsh dangit

Comment

I don't know of any bars that ever elevated anyone to a higher plane just to ease some pain, but I would look up those who have something really positive to say and do, ...like come on over and let's talk it over, what it means to be a good cop, etc...a game, or special movie. Walk Tall**** As for the little lady in your life calle "wife" she's probably earned her dues and deserves to shop til she drops! Keep smilin'

Comment

Dear Sir; I don't know if there's anything in Manhatten known as Cop Bars, but if I were you, I would take note, that if there are, you can bet the regular populace knows them too! Some of the biggest drops and brawls seem to project themselves to those who innocently want to just "down a few" How bout HOME! As for the wife spending your hard earend "cabbabe", she's probably earned it and paid her dues! Be thankful and above all, always be VIGILANT

Comment

I have cop bars. They cover the rear, side windows of my cruiser.
                    "Well I'm here now, so deal with it."

Comment

Originally posted by blueronin View Post
                      I have cop bars. They cover the rear, side windows of my cruiser.
                      ROFL.... That was great!

Comment

there's a few cop bars around here. i avoid them at all costs. there's nothing worse than talking about work when you're not at work.
                        -Sean

Comment

I wouldn't call them "cop bars" but there are several in DC that cater to the locals with 50% off everything you want( beer/food).

Only person that knows your a cop is the bartender
                          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

What was that bar from Police Academy? The Blue Parrot? You can, maybe, find some guys dressed like cops at that one!

Of course the cowboy, the construction worker, the sailor, and the biker will be there, too. You just have to wait for the Indian!
                            "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Most of the "cop" bars in NYC are very quiet dignfied establishments. The level of discourse is always at the highest intellectual and philosophical levels. The personal interactions between the patrons are only the most mature and polite.
                              Last edited by Dinosaur32; 06-10-2007, 11:02 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6303 users online. 351 members and 5952 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X