300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHA picture of my dad

This has totally made my day. My friend's dad is the guy in the air and my dad is the bass player on the right. This was there band free fare or inner city (dunno which one) when my dad was like 23 maybe. He's now 46. My friend who's dad is in the air put this on his myspace and I discovered it. I made a Jone's Soda label, so give it a ten please!

http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/vie...81230&offset=5

oookkkk...nice.
    DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

Comment

Hmmmm, I think your Dad's band came to my High School. I'll have to dig thru my old year books.
      Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willowdared View Post
        Hmmmm, I think your Dad's band came to my High School. I'll have to dig thru my old year books.
        Woah. You should def research that and get back to me. hah

Unless that was a joke.

P.S. I didn't really think before I posted this but I should have figured this wouldn't be AS MUCH of a hit here as on another message board I frequent that is full of mostly older teenagers and early to mid 20 year olds.

Comment

Yeah really... your dad's younger than me lol. Cool pic though!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure the band was called Free Fare. They were a pretty good, and they did funny bits between songs. They played at one of the assemblies.

I'll have to go thru my stuff. I know there is a picture in either my annual or the year end school paper.

sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure the band was called Free Fare. They were a pretty good, and they did funny bits between songs. They played at one of the assemblies.

I'll have to go thru my stuff. I know there is a picture in either my annual or the year end school paper.
              That's them! hahaha

I'll be damned.

Comment

That is seriously awesome!

Comment

sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

The bit that sticks in my head.....one of the guys sneezes...I think it was all over the other guy's guitar.

The other guy says..."Do you think that's funny? Well it's snot!"

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, 23 year old picture + 18 y.o. student = 41. Either your profile is off or you were held back a few years.

Comment

Nice pic Conner. Isn't it neat to know we old folks (I'm the same age as your dad) were cool once too?
                        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                          Nice pic Conner. Isn't it neat to know we old folks (I'm the same age as your dad) were cool once too?
                          I still think "old folks" are cool.

Comment

The bit that sticks in my head.....one of the guys sneezes...I think it was all over the other guy's guitar.

The other guy says..."Do you think that's funny? Well it's snot!"
                            LMAO, willowdared!

Conner, that pic is a pretty cool discovery. Not everyone can say that their father was in a rock band or have a pic of it.
                            "Let's Roll" - T. Beamer

Comment

Originally posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
                              Hmm, 23 year old picture + 18 y.o. student = 41. Either your profile is off or you were held back a few years.
                              You shut up!!!!

Or it's a different version of the band....I will dig in my storage unit for my year book, and see.

I think it was in 1975...so I was 16.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2981 users online. 162 members and 2819 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X