300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
    I think Wayne LaPierre needs to go before I would send them a nickel.
    Concur. Lest we forget those fundraising words from Wayne after Waco...

"It doesn't matter to them that the semi-auto ban gives jack-booted government thugs more power to take away our constitutional rights, break in our doors, seize our guns, destroy our property, and even injure or kill us."

"Not too long ago, it was unthinkable for federal agents wearing Nazi bucket helmets and black storm trooper uniforms to attack law-abiding citizens..."

"In Clinton's administration, if you have a badge, you have the government's go-ahead to harass, intimidate, even murder law-abiding citizens..."

After the President of the United States requested that his lifetime membership in the NRA be cancelled, Wayne softened his stance somewhat, revising his comments to now indicate that he was only referring to ATF agents. Thanks, Wayne!

I try not to hold grudges, but as a retired jack-booted government thug, my inner snowflake is still a little bit offended (I still don't like Jane Fonda - go figure!)

And not to hijack this thread, but as far as Waco goes, I knew some of those ATF guys, including the supervisor that said "go". Serious mistakes were made, but they were anything but thugs. Oddly enough, most ATF guys I knew in those days were NRA members.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockriver View Post

Oddly enough, most ATF guys I knew in those days were NRA members.
      I’ve worked with several of them recently and they were all pro-gun, and none were thugs.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8040 users online. 350 members and 7690 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X