300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know kanji?

I know I know...it's a long shot but hey, figured I'd try. Anyone know kanji here? I'm wanting my daughters name (Charlotte) translated to kanji for a tattoo.
    For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
    Faith issues
    Challenging hardcore atheism
    Reasonable Faith

Don't know it but this should help :

http://japanese.about.com/bltattoo.htm
    "The statements and opinions contained in this communication do not necessarily reflect the official position of the Commission regarding these issues."
    09/11/2001 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by Operator13 View Post
      Don't know it but this should help :

http://japanese.about.com/bltattoo.htm
      Yea that wasn't bad at all, thanks.
      For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
      Faith issues
      Reasonable Faith

Comment

Damn and here i thought you were talking about that little dancer at the shing...umm nevermind

Comment

Well I minored in Japanese....but are you looking for the Japanese version....or might it actually be more like mandrian (spelling?) Chinese?
          I think girls go after me for my Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by cincinnaticj7 View Post
            Well I minored in Japanese....but are you looking for the Japanese version....or might it actually be more like mandrian (spelling?) Chinese?

Er...I don't know enough to reply. All I'm told is the japanese kanji symbol is what I'm supposed to be after. I'm curious what it is for 'peace warrior' also.

Answering Infidels
            Faith issues
            Reasonable Faith

Comment

When i got my kanji tats on my arm, the tattoo shop had a HUGE poster-type thing on the wall, with 100's of kanji symbols and their meanings. That's how i found what i wanted.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5865 users online. 320 members and 5545 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X