300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GF was watching the Voice....

One of the younger kids was showing his family and his dad was a cop in Utah somewhere and he had a full beard!!! Wth! Im in the private sector right now and can grow one but im in backgrounds with a universoty and will have to go back to clean shaven .Sucks because i look awesome with a beard. Will see a shift from clean shaven to beards allowed?

Portland Police have allowed beards for decades.
    This Space For Rent

Comment

I think Portland allows male officers to wear earrings as well. Clean shaven is still the norm, but I have seen more beards than in years past.

Comment

There are hundreds of agencies nationwide that allow beards.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
          I think Portland allows male officers to wear earrings as well. Clean shaven is still the norm, but I have seen more beards than in years past.
          Wish CA agencies would allow it

Comment

Berkeley....

Comment

Dallas PD allows uniform officers to grow beards now, and a lot of departments in the Dallas metro area are starting to allow it....it's a tad strange to see.

Comment

Beards are allowed in my department, they just have to be 'groomed'. Grizzly Adams need not apply.

The only stipulation pertains to crowd control -- if we get deployed for that, the beard owner has to shave it, as our full-face masks will not seal properly if the wearer has a full beard.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7331 users online. 323 members and 7008 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X