300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Gamertags

Hey guys when off duty, I love to play GRAW2 on 360 just wanted to know if there are any other officers on here that play the Xbox also and if so what games do you play post your gamertags also.

I am not currently an officer, but I am applying and I will get in sometime. But I mainly play Gears of War on live. my gamertag is smokin6paksaday (yeah yeah i dont' really smoke at all, but I created that name back in the Halo 2 days so it would say that you were killed by Smokin6paksaday, kind of a play on words I guess). Let me know if you play gears...it's an awesome game!

Comment

mystikalplaya9

Halo2, RS: Vegas, Gears of War, Battlestations:Midway, COD3

Comment

LEO in Tampa Bay, FL

Play Rainbow Six Vegas.............Gamer Tag Ten24 NarcSgt
        Last edited by Ten24-NarcSgt; 04-29-2007, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
          mystikalplaya9

Halo2, RS: Vegas, Gears of War, Battlestations:Midway, COD3

You are always playing midway, when you going to try out BattleField 2MC ??
          sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Herr Muller

Battlefield 2MC, RS Las Vegas, and very rarely GRAW1
            Day by Day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by eman2k5 View Post
              You are always playing midway, when you going to try out BattleField 2MC ??
              That midway game is wank, it was a waste of time and money i think!

Comment

You should have downloaded the demo before buying it. I will say it takes a long time to do a battle. I had one go for an hour

Comment

i like the strategy aspect of midway. hell.. i got the game off ebay for 25.00 shipped as opposed to the 60 bucks they sell it for. i liked the demo and played it quite a bit.. hence why i bought it. eventually i'll get MC...

in other news.. anyone else seen the trailer for COD4:Modern Combat or something like that? looks pretty good.. taking place in what appeared to be the middle east. you can find it on team xbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post

in other news.. anyone else seen the trailer for COD4:Modern Combat or something like that? looks pretty good.. taking place in what appeared to be the middle east. you can find it on team xbox.com
                    COD4 looks awesome.....that will be a MUST HAVE............

NarcSgt

Comment

Halo 2 all the way

Im a Halo 2 man, I play under C0NG0 - (the 0's are zeros).

Please feel free to send an game invite if you are on, let me know on your message from from the forum.

Comment

Info

Originally posted by congo View Post
                        Im a Halo 2 man, I play under C0NG0 - (the 0's are zeros).

Please feel free to send an game invite if you are on, let me know on your message from from the forum.
                        Halo 2 will be a huge seller on the 360..........

Comment

Not sure what you mean, Halo 3 will be the big seller i agree when released. Halo 2 still the biggest online game played on xbox/xbox360 as far as i understand.

Comment

Originally posted by congo View Post
                            Not sure what you mean, Halo 3 will be the big seller i agree when released. Halo 2 still the biggest online game played on xbox/xbox360 as far as i understand.

Oops......Halo 3......dats what I mean.....

Narc

Comment

eman wants a fight..... BF2 MC......all the n00bs i keep playing are boring me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3098 users online. 172 members and 2926 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X