Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 Gamertags

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xbox 360 Gamertags

    Hey guys when off duty, I love to play GRAW2 on 360 just wanted to know if there are any other officers on here that play the Xbox also and if so what games do you play post your gamertags also.

  • #2
    I am not currently an officer, but I am applying and I will get in sometime. But I mainly play Gears of War on live. my gamertag is smokin6paksaday (yeah yeah i dont' really smoke at all, but I created that name back in the Halo 2 days so it would say that you were killed by Smokin6paksaday, kind of a play on words I guess). Let me know if you play gears...it's an awesome game!

    Comment


    • #3
      mystikalplaya9

      Halo2, RS: Vegas, Gears of War, Battlestations:Midway, COD3

      Comment


      • #4
        LEO in Tampa Bay, FL

        Play Rainbow Six Vegas.............Gamer Tag Ten24 NarcSgt
        Last edited by Ten24-NarcSgt; 04-29-2007, 03:09 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
          mystikalplaya9

          Halo2, RS: Vegas, Gears of War, Battlestations:Midway, COD3


          You are always playing midway, when you going to try out BattleField 2MC ??
          sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

          Comment


          • #6
            Herr Muller

            Battlefield 2MC, RS Las Vegas, and very rarely GRAW1
            Day by Day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by eman2k5 View Post
              You are always playing midway, when you going to try out BattleField 2MC ??
              That midway game is wank, it was a waste of time and money i think!

              Comment


              • #8
                You should have downloaded the demo before buying it. I will say it takes a long time to do a battle. I had one go for an hour
                sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i like the strategy aspect of midway. hell.. i got the game off ebay for 25.00 shipped as opposed to the 60 bucks they sell it for. i liked the demo and played it quite a bit.. hence why i bought it. eventually i'll get MC...

                  in other news.. anyone else seen the trailer for COD4:Modern Combat or something like that? looks pretty good.. taking place in what appeared to be the middle east. you can find it on team xbox.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mystikal View Post

                    in other news.. anyone else seen the trailer for COD4:Modern Combat or something like that? looks pretty good.. taking place in what appeared to be the middle east. you can find it on team xbox.com
                    COD4 looks awesome.....that will be a MUST HAVE............

                    NarcSgt

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Halo 2 all the way

                      Im a Halo 2 man, I play under C0NG0 - (the 0's are zeros).

                      Please feel free to send an game invite if you are on, let me know on your message from from the forum.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Info

                        Originally posted by congo View Post
                        Im a Halo 2 man, I play under C0NG0 - (the 0's are zeros).

                        Please feel free to send an game invite if you are on, let me know on your message from from the forum.
                        Halo 2 will be a huge seller on the 360..........

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Not sure what you mean, Halo 3 will be the big seller i agree when released. Halo 2 still the biggest online game played on xbox/xbox360 as far as i understand.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by congo View Post
                            Not sure what you mean, Halo 3 will be the big seller i agree when released. Halo 2 still the biggest online game played on xbox/xbox360 as far as i understand.

                            Oops......Halo 3......dats what I mean.....

                            Narc

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              eman wants a fight..... BF2 MC......all the n00bs i keep playing are boring me.
                              sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 3098 users online. 172 members and 2926 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X