X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crown Vic

D407E4A7-39C4-403D-A373-971A30B73BEE.jpeg
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

I won't put them up on a pedestal, but they were an effective tool for most of what we did. After going to a Ford Police Interceptor SUV, I didn't look back but with nostalgia.

Comment

Well I drove a few in my years (‘91, ‘93, ‘96, (2) ‘98, ‘03, ‘07 and ‘11. Performance wise they don’t hold a candle to the Cars of today but comfort and space wise they were pretty good.

Comment

During a recent discussion about patrol units from the past, I related that the Crown Vic or LTD II were great for transporting big fat prisoners and the air conditioning was really cold. That's about all the good stuff I could remember!
        If your biggest work-related fear is getting a paper cut, don't try and tell a cop how to do his job.

Comment

LTDII could take a lot of damage and keep going...
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Between the SUV Interceptor and the CV, I preferred the CV. That said, I wasn't nuts about either.
            "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
            -Chris Rock

Comment

enjoyed the crown vic, but loved the 96-97 Chev Police (Impala SS).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10734 users online. 477 members and 10257 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X