300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Week in DC

Who all is going to D.C. this year? Just about my whole midnight squad is going. We are leaving Richmond, VA on the 14th and will leave D.C. on the 16th. We have to go back to work on the 16th.

Just wanted to see all who was planning on going.

Trying to get schedule to see if I can make it. Have to wait and see.

Comment

I've been several times but not this year.
      I have five good friends inscribed there.

Touch the wall for me and say hello.
      The All New
      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
      - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I live in the area, granted I'm more or less a wanna-be at the moment, but I'll probably be up there on Sunday at the least. Figure I'd better go one year before I move and it kills the option.
        Considerably.....

83.9 on the Jeff Co. test! Woohoo!

Comment

Yep....Will be working the area but get off at 9pm.

You buying beers?
          Leave Space Empty

Comment

Originally posted by amblnc38
            I live in the area, granted I'm more or less a wanna-be at the moment, but I'll probably be up there on Sunday at the least. Figure I'd better go one year before I move and it kills the option.

Why would it kill the option?..there's guys (and gals of course) from all over the WORLD there every year..go when you can, pay your respects, and have a good time.

Comment

I love my city, but once I move, my coming back will be a very rare occurance for both personal and financial reasons.
              Last edited by amblnc38; 04-24-2007, 09:11 PM.
              Considerably.....

Comment

Originally posted by GPOC
                You buying beers?
                I thought you were buying beers at the FOP tent.....then we were going out to look for some Ho's....?

Wait...forgot that the Ho's will be at the FOP area.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                  I thought you were buying beers at the FOP tent.....then we were going out to look for some Ho's....?

Wait...forgot that the Ho's will be at the FOP area.....

Well OK then,that works too. Just tell me what night and where the tent is
                  Leave Space Empty

Comment

Originally posted by GPOC View Post
                    Well OK then,that works too. Just tell me what night and where the tent is
                    I will have to get with the FOP and find out..... They seem to wait to the last minute to put out the info.....at least they have for the last 4 years....

It's usually in a vacant lot near the Lodge.....well within walking distance to the Irish Times and the other Irish Bar down the street from Union Station......as that's where everyone seems to go when they get ran off from the FOP stuff....

Comment

I and the bride will be there from Sunday through the service on Tue....I'm supposed to get up with Chiller if he can break free from trolling

Whoever wants to get together PM me and we can swap cell numbers....
                      Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Going for the 4th yr. in a row. Good reasons to attend; Good time meeting all the people from different agencies. They have beer there?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                          They have beer there?

Rumor has it that Chicago officers will be barred from drinking in the city
                          Leave Space Empty

Comment

Originally posted by GPOC View Post
                            Rumor has it that Chicago officers will be barred from drinking in the city

So much for the FOP's budget for this year
                            Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

*laughs* Just try to forgo the naked banister sliding this year boys, that's all we ask...
                              Considerably.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4836 users online. 290 members and 4546 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X