X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would ya do this for a good cause?

To benefit a non-profit organization

*Note* You must be a REAL law enforcement professional to reply...ahahah

(I feel it's my civic duty to attend and use my gift of 20/20 vision )

give me about a year or so and i will forsure, haha

Comment

I needed more notice. Too late to get the night off work now!

Just know I don't do catwalks.

Comment

There's no damn way. I have my standards. No matter how good the cause, I'd never demean myself by becoming a firefighter!

Oh, you mean the bachelor auction, dontcha? I don't think they'd make much money off of me, unless they sold by the pound...
        "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
        -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Bahahaaahaa. See now if women did this we'd be called tramps. But males can get away with it. I'm probably the only woman in the world that doesn't find that guy hot.
          Considerably.....

83.9 on the Jeff Co. test! Woohoo!

Comment

*Actual participants are REAL firefighters from the Bay area. Hmmm
            "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by JBean
              To benefit a non-profit organization

*Note* You must be a REAL law enforcement professional to reply...ahahah

(I feel it's my civic duty to attend and use my gift of 20/20 vision )

Civic duty indeed I'd attend that one too!
              Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia

~~ Life's a garden, dig it ~~

Comment

I'd be frightened if cops from my town did that...I mean there are maybe......MAYBE two that I would consider "buyable" but all the others.....no. Maybe I'm just too young to really enjoy the rest of them....
                Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

I needed more notice. Too late to get the night off work now!
                  It's on the 27th, there's still time to wax that chest! (ouch!)

Comment

Originally posted by Lexis85
                    I'd be frightened if cops from my town did that...I mean there are maybe......MAYBE two that I would consider "buyable" but all the others.....no. Maybe I'm just too young to really enjoy the rest of them....
                    See, PWC has some hotties as does Fairfax & Stafford...but yeah, I'd be a little scared.
                    Considerably.....

83.9 on the Jeff Co. test! Woohoo!

Comment

Well, hell, I bumped my head on the monitor trying to look down.
                      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by amblnc38
                        I'm probably the only woman in the world that doesn't find that guy hot.
                        You're a woman?

You're not the only one. I don't find him hot either.

Comment

IF only i hadnt cleaned out my bank accont for home remodeling!!!

Comment

He's okay to look at, but I wouldn't say he's write home to mom material. More like write to Great Aunt Bunny material. Maybe he's better looking when he isn't "trying" to look sexy?
                            R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
                            I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3475 users online. 181 members and 3294 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X