300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on LCD's

I have to break down and buy a new TV. I figured I would get an LCD. I have narrowed it down to 3 choices. Trouble is, 2 of them I know nothing about. My choices are as follows:

Westinghouse 32" (recommended by Best Buy) $699.00

Polaroid 32" (recommended by Circuit City, guy even recommended it over one that cost more money) $699.00

RCA 32" $750.00

All the specs are about the same on all 3 models. RCA I know. Westinghouse I can find good reviews on-line.. nothing on that particular polaroid TV (can find info on other polaroids)..

Anyone with more knowledge than me care to share it??

I don't have any knowledge on LCD's but I do know a really good place to ask...

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=166

Comment

Originally posted by TX_DTO_77
      I have to break down and buy a new TV. I figured I would get an LCD. I have narrowed it down to 3 choices. Trouble is, 2 of them I know nothing about. My choices are as follows:

Westinghouse 32" (recommended by Best Buy) $699.00

Polaroid 32" (recommended by Circuit City, guy even recommended it over one that cost more money) $699.00

RCA 32" $750.00

All the specs are about the same on all 3 models. RCA I know. Westinghouse I can find good reviews on-line.. nothing on that particular polaroid TV (can find info on other polaroids)..

Anyone with more knowledge than me care to share it??
      Having worked at both places, I can tell you that Westinghouse sucks!
      Polaroid is a coming up brand on TV's. It's not too bad at all!!
      I would never buy an RCA, anything!

For that type of money, I would recommend going to Costco and picking up a Vizio. I think it's like $100 cheaper too. I like it and the $100 savings would go to a new sound system

I would also recommend the Warranty! I don't think Costco has that though..
      Get it, you never know when you might need it!!
      "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5712 users online. 324 members and 5388 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X