300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kavanaugh Hearing

Anyone else watch the Ford/Kavanaugh testimony today? I am curious if any other guys, especially Reid (or similar) trained investigators, observed the same things I did. (keeping in mind OPSEC of course).
    Last edited by DepTroop; 09-27-2018, 06:03 PM.

He's done. Doesn't matter.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by DepTroop View Post
      Anyone else watch the Christine Ford testimony today? I am curious if any other guys, especially Reid (or similar) trained investigators, observed the same things I did. (keeping in mind OPSEC of course).
      Put a fork in him, it is quite obvious that he likes doing the questioning, he is now on the other end. Put a fork in him. Funniest thing I have seen in a long time, I like all the help he is receiving from his coharts, which is next to none. Lets have the FBI investigation, at the end of the day #45 screws up again.
      Last edited by retired137; 09-27-2018, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I’m watching Feinstein lie through her teeth right now.
        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Seems like Ford has had a lot of coaching.
          Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

The whole ordeal was an embarrassment to the country. How many times do you have to tell people that you will cooperate with any investigation? How many times do those fookmooks have to be told that the FBI said they would not investigate?
            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

• DepTroop
              DepTroop commented
              Editing a comment
              As an investigator, I question exactly what it is that they expect to turn up that the past six FBI investigations Judge Kavanaugh has submitted to have not? Apart from that, what are the S/A's supposed to do other than speak with non-witnesses who have either already stated they do not want to be interviewed or have submitted statements saying they don't recall anything? I think we've all investigated cases where witnesses refuse to cooperate and there is no evidence to evaluate. There's nothing that can be done in that case.

• HI629
              HI629 commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s a performance for the American people. Elected officials can pretend they’re actually doing something. Mazie Hirono is the biggest windbag. Wish she’d STFU already! The man may have done some misdeeds in his younger life, however nothing recent. ALL of. the accusations are DECADES old. I’m appalled that the confirmation is taking so long, given the fact that all they can find is a few flimsy cases from YEARS ago.

Dam politicians playing on the “me too” movement. Eff the facts and evidence. When in doubt, peddle BS to the American public.

• reils49
              reils49 commented
              Editing a comment
              This investigation isn’t going to uncover anything we don’t already know. It’s just another stall tactic orchestrated by Feinstein.

I’m surprised by Lindsey Graham having grown a set. **** all the dems. Pass him. This whole this is complete and utter BS and we all know it.
            "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

• DepTroop
              DepTroop commented
              Editing a comment
              Sen. Graham impressed me.

And **** Flake. I would have thought Arizonians wouldn’t be such pussies.
            "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

• PtownVAMike
              PtownVAMike commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I think he got accosted by some Soros operatives in that elevator............

So now we apparently have an FBI investigation- what do you guys think? I think the whole thing will be a bunch of questioning of people who have nothing different to say than they've said already. I think the investigation will give Sens. Murkowski, Flake, and Collins a political safety net to vote yes on the floor in a week.

Comment

I thought that the FBI has said repeatedly that this is not something that they investigate.

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

• DepTroop
                DepTroop commented
                Editing a comment
                I thought so too, but only when the Senate requested it. The Senate doesn't have the authority to order the FBI, but I believe the President does.

So now we apparently have an FBI investigation- what do you guys think? I think the whole thing will be a bunch of questioning of people who have nothing different to say than they've said already. I think the investigation will give Sens. Murkowski, Flake, and Collins a political safety net to vote yes on the floor in a week.
              I feel for the investigators catching this dog of a case. They’ll come up with nothing, then get thrown under the bus and grilled for “not doing their job”. The usual political windbags will spew garbage and the investigators will catch heat for it.

What would be a really mother eff’r would be if the FBI director comes out and states that they cannot do the investigation (lack of personnel, funding, the sky is blue, etc.).

So pathetic and desperate that the dems abuse public funds to delay the inevitable.
              Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• DepTroop
                DepTroop commented
                Editing a comment
                AGREED. The FBI has been used as a political pawn far too much in recent years. Isn't Director Wray a Trump appointee? I doubt he can decline. If he did, though, it probably wouldn't change much.

We really need a purge...

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

That’s possible. What’s more likely is they do a weeklong investigation, then the leftists drag their feet, requesting more documents, interviews, subpoenas until after the mid-term elections. If they take the senate, Kavanaugh is screwed. It also gives them more time to concoct more accusations, and demand they be investigated before a vote. It’s a never ending cycle.
                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• DepTroop
                  DepTroop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think you're right that is what they want, but I doubt Grassley/McConnell will allow that. I bet the vote happens in a week.

What jurisdiction over the allegation does the FBI have..?

ZERO. Somebody forgot that part...
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                  What jurisdiction over the allegation does the FBI have..?

ZERO. Somebody forgot that part...
                  It's not a criminal investigation. It's a (supplemental) background investigation of a federal nominee.

Comment

• DepTroop
                    DepTroop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Which is within the FBI's purview

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10943 users online. 405 members and 10538 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X