Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever thought about beating your roommate?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeanG
    replied
    Well, that was a great work of fiction...

Leave a comment:

• Mirrain
    replied
    God knows why he is learning in school but they need to offer a common sense introduction.

I've had terrible roomates in the past but that's life. I also don't care for several people I have to work with.

Was the easy solution here to contact the school administration and move? It's not that easy but happened all the time when I was in school.

Oh well. It's pretty sick to have a leak in someone's bottle. It's say in comparison, it's karma coming back on ya kyle.

Leave a comment:

• SlowDownThere
    replied
    Looks like the kid managed to get himself banned already.

Leave a comment:

• stangfather
    replied
    i had a roomate back in the day that used to hit on every girl i would bring over, didnt matter if i was dating them or not..

i had a crappy battle buddy overseas fro about a month that needed a little wall to wall to wall counseling..so i helped him out

Leave a comment:

• cantue5
    replied
    +1 for everyone that stated a little maturity is needed. I have had roomates that tried to do stupid things...one tried wearing my clothes but after a "stern" warning with a few curse words and the promise that his mother would cry after what I would do to him, I had zero problems. The others I could easily talk to them and get things squared away. I think maybe a little maturity might be a good thing between the two of you. You would be surprised how far maturity would take you in an awkward situation. When I was that age I couldn't get along with anyone...now everyone is my best friend. Not sure about your story though. Sounds a little bizzare and unbeliveable. This is a weird place to put your story too.

Leave a comment:

• TPD Cadet
    replied
    Originally posted by TX_DTO_77
    Code Red, anyone??

Suggestion 1 to handle the situation: move.

Suggestion 2 to handle the situation: move far.

Suggestion 3 to handle the situation: move VERY far.
    1) Codes differ from county/city so I have no clue what you are saying.

2) I was just joking.

Guess I should have thrown one of these in!

And I do agree with your advice.
    This guy is no good. Move away.

Leave a comment:

• TX_DTO_77
    replied
    Originally posted by TPD Cadet
    Beat the **** out of him while he is sleeping. Just walk up to his bed and start pummeling him.

Code Red, anyone??

Suggestion 1 to handle the situation: move.

Suggestion 2 to handle the situation: move far.

Suggestion 3 to handle the situation: move VERY far.

Leave a comment:

• exComptonCop
    replied
    Originally posted by e-man
    YEah but this is NOT Rel stories of the College dorm rooms or As the Dorm room Turns or youtube.

THis is a POLICE website not college pranks...
    GO away
    I was thinking the same thing when I read the foot thread. I wonder if we've got both parties here?

Leave a comment:

• exComptonCop
    replied
    Originally posted by kyle7

Also, urine is sterile, crap is not. It would be a biohazard had I pooped on his stuff....which isn't too bad of an idea....but alas that would be too far. I like how you are quick to critisize but offer no such solutions as well.
    Kyle, you're kidding, right?

Human urine can contain bacteria, diseases, and worms. Obviously, you're not a pre-med student

BTW, I offered a solution, so I'm entitled

Leave a comment:

• WAPM
    replied
    Originally posted by e-man
    YEah but this is NOT Rel stories of the College dorm rooms or As the Dorm room Turns or youtube.

GO away
    I'm not going away.

Leave a comment:

• e-man
    replied
    Originally posted by WAPM
    I thought non-cops could post in the off0duty forum?
    YEah but this is NOT Real stories of the College dorm rooms or As the Dorm room Turns or youtube.

GO away
    Last edited by e-man; 04-18-2007, 11:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WAPM
    replied
    Originally posted by jakflak
    1) This is the off-duty forum. You're not a cop and aren't supposed to be posting here.
    2) Unless you're trying to confess to the crime you committed by peeing in his bottle, this has nothing to do with law enforcement.
    3) It sounds to me like you're the roommate from hell.
    4) Grow up.
    I thought non-cops could post in the off0duty forum?

Leave a comment:

• jakflak
    replied
    1) This is the off-duty forum. You're not a cop and aren't supposed to be posting here.
    2) Unless you're trying to confess to the crime you committed by peeing in his bottle, this has nothing to do with law enforcement.
    3) It sounds to me like you're the roommate from hell.
    4) Grow up.

Leave a comment:

• WAPM
    replied
    Originally posted by Smurfette_76
    You urinated in his water bottle?
    That's disgusting. My brother urinated in my bottle of mouthwash. Luckily I noticed it was a funny green color instead of blue, and suspiciously warm just before I was about to use it.

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    replied
    Directed at me, huh? LOL. You don't possess the mental cojones to handle this situation without violence or resulting to such depravity as to actually think that urinating in something someone will drink is acceptable. You are the problem, not him. Undoubtedly he has issues, you have more. You wanted suggestions on how to handle this, which is something that should be extremely apparant most persons that think somewhere along mature lines. I think, should you and this situation actually be truthful and not the juvenile meanderings of a young boy with too much time on his hands, that you might want to start being slightly worried that someone can contact those around you with the authority and ability to correct your wayward behavior. Now, I shall take myself and my holier than thou attitude and go to work. Best of luck, but were I you, I'd stop bragging about your recent actions...karma's a b*tch.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3696 users online. 265 members and 3431 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X