Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever thought about beating your roommate?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever thought about beating your roommate?

Alot of us have had, or do have room mates, and many of us are unlucky enough to get the total assclowns. So, tell your stories about your stupid room mates, and how you want to destroy them.

My Saga begins eons ago in september when I first met my room mate. We were both pretty shy, so we kept to ourselves, another friend of mine said that he called me "weird"....which is laughable because my room mate is the definition of "creapy weirdo". Once we started talking, it all went down hill. This guy listened to "skater boy music" which I hated, so I had to drown it out with the likes of POD, Staind, Seether, Tenacious D, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Shinedown, Theory of a Deadman, etc etc etc. So that works for about a week, and then I suddenly knowtice something.....he's playing my music. He's playing all the songs I like...some of which he hadn't even heard of before he met me, and he was SINGING THEM! Okay, maybe I'm paranoid, but I call that "Culture Theivery". He's stealing what makes me Me! The same goes for jokes. Now, jokes are something I'm fairly good at telling, which is more than I can say for him. We all know there are naturaly funny people, and naturaly unfunny people....him being the latter. He starts stealing my jokes as well, and telling them, rather crappily I might add, to his friends at the college he transfered from.....some of these jokes came from me and my brother(who I helped give material to when he still had his radio show). and...for the record, I havn't seen him shower in like a week and he only uses spray deoderant...which doesn't work...as he smells like wet armpit all the time.

Okay, I can deal with that....i just knew that I'd have to deal with a culture thief. I could handle that. What really got my pulse going happend rather recently over easter. I went to my grandparents and had a GREAT time. I was actualy happy when I got back......but I found this....
    PICS REMOVED AT REQUEST. USE IMAGINATION
    he's wearing my hat in this picture....wtf, that's like wearing a mans underwear.....you don't wear another guys hat...especialy without permision.
    He had taken all of my clothes, both clean and dirty, all of my stuff, and piled it on my bed and threw these coupons all over my stuff. Literaly going so far as to shoving them in the pockets of all my pants. I was so ****ed I just said "you have 20 minutes to clean this **** up, or you don't even want to know what's going to happen".

I gave him 4 hours and he eventualy he cleaned it up a little, but my room is still a mess. I had to wash all my clothes, because I couldn't tell clean from dirty anymore. This is where it get's interesting: So, he has this green water bottle and in my rage, i ****ed in it a little. He drank it....:shifty: and said "OMG, did someone **** in this?"

that was stage one of my revenge.

Stage two was operation, **** on his bed so he sleeps in **** every night till the end of the year. Too far? Not at all.

Perhaps I should have pinched a loaf on his head, because he has managed to **** me off yet again.

Some of you may know "the Bob Huggins Story". For those of you who don't....Bob Huggins is a great College basketball coach, who recently left my school after one season. It's a long story, but let's just say alot of us were upset. I have a poster for the basketball team on my wall, you can probably see it in the pics, and it has Bob huggins on it. Well, after calming down (and burning my tickets from this season) I decided i'd like to keep the poster. After all, Huggs is a great coach and it's worth keeping. But I find that my stupid *** room mate wrote all over it with a white marker. saying "Cum back Hugs...BEEP Sucker" and he drew penises all over it.

Honestly, that takes the cake for ****ing me off. YOU DON'T MESS WITH MY STUFF! Now I have to get rid of hit, because frankly, it's ruined. I am so freaking angry right now, I think I'll punch my room mate next time he walks through the door.

Anyone else have these problems, or have any suggestions on how to get my roommate?

I apologize if this is not apropriate or anything, but I'm in a state of rage that is just driving me up the wall.
    Last edited by kyle7; 04-17-2007, 10:40 PM.
    sigpic

umm cool.

?

Comment

No, I would not classify this even remotley close to being "cool"
      sigpic

Comment

This is an odd place to air your dirty laundry, isn't it Why not just move out?
        "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

I thought someone else may have had such an experiance.
          I can't move out though, I'm an out of state student, where would I live?
          sigpic

Comment

Beat the **** out of him while he is sleeping. Just walk up to his bed and start pummeling him.

U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
            Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

Originally posted by kyle7
              I thought someone else may have had such an experiance [sic].
              I can't move out though, I'm an out of state student, where would I live?
              kyle,

I don't see as you have very many options...

1. you move out
              2. room mate moves out
              3. both stay, and living arrangement gets ugly/uglier

...and what exactly are the living arrangements? Are you in a dorm, apartment, renting a room? More information would be helpful
              "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

dorm room. So, it's pretty much just us 6 feet apart whenever we're in the room.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow...that sucks...I can tell you where to hide a body. J/K I want to say, start doing the same crap he's been doing but thats stooping to his level and showing bad class like him.

I looked "roomate from hell" and got a few good url's for you.

http://www.roommatetricks.com/

http://ohmyapt.apartmentratings.com/...roommates.html

Those are just some that I found for you. I always thought there was somebody you could tell this to, that ran the dorms that can get you switched. I know students go for some semisters and then leave so maybe you can switch when the new one is up?

Those are some of my suggestions, and I do have to say one other thing. I am GLAD I am not the only one that gets ****ed when somebody touches my hat. I would get so mad at my friend Amber, when she would change the size on my hat and then I'd go put it on and (growls) lol one of my pet peeves do not touch my freaking hats!
                  "The world would be so much better without people." (Bosco - Third Watch)

"Haven't you read the Super Villain's Handbook? This is where you're supposed to twirl your mustache and gloat." (John Crichton - Farscape)

Simon: "Now River, stay behind the others. If there's fighting, you drop to the floor and run away." (stage whispers) "It's okay to leave them to die." (Simon - Serenity)

Comment

You urinated in his water bottle? And you're admitting it on a message board? I'm shaking my head here. What he did was juvenile at best, what you did was criminal and morally outrageous and I surely hope that you're just some college kid that thinks it's funny to come on here and give an utter BS story. If you're not, I hope you get charged with whatever possible in your state. It certainly wouldn't be hard to find the roommate of this kid that goes to KSU, would it?
                    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Kidz these days.....Gheesch!
                      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowDownThere
                        Exactly!!

It kind of sucks posting his face out here for anyone to see! I don't mean to be rude or anything but it seems like you need to grow up a little. He is stealing your jokes and your "Culture?" C'mon man! He either wants to be like you or maybe wants to get along?!?! I do feel the same thing with the hat! It is like someone wearing your underwear!!!

If he doesn't shower tell him!! Tell him the girls across from you have been saying that he stinks... He should be embarrased enough to jump in the shower!

Trust me, this is no roommate from hell! I had a good friend move in with me. six months into it, I found out that he was selling Drugs!!! After that he was out!! I had another that was an Alcoholic!! Imagine smelling Bud Light and Jack Daniels everyday!! And the roomate that had a Psychotic Girlfriend... ahh the fights and the.... yeah... well, take care man!!!
                        "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

Comment

I'm not showing pictures of him to be mean or anything, I'm trying to show you how I found my room....and these are the only pictures there were....which he posted on facebook. So they were allready on the internet.

Also, urine is sterile, crap is not. It would be a biohazard had I pooped on his stuff....which isn't too bad of an idea....but alas that would be too far. I like how you are quick to critisize but offer no such solutions as well. One thing about constructive criticism is to offer another solution. I mean, I could very well break his nose or something, but I'd rather not hurt him or get in trouble. That's been something suggested by other hallmates. So please, if you are just going to set there and "judge me" (i hate when people say 'don't judge me'....but I have to say it now) without giving an alternate solution, please...shove it. I've seen worse done to other people, and I've seen other people throw punches. Have you guys been in such a situation?

I forgot to mention this before, but facebook reminded me of this. He previously made a false acount on facebook, and began to send me all these odd messages and relationship requests.....I just thought it was weird at first, and then I read his profile, and it was full of sexual comments about the two of us...having sex. He started adding some of my friends as his friends as well...and after some deductive reasoning we found out it was him. Am I alone in thinking that he deserves at least a small percentage of what he got?

It kind of sucks posting his face out here for anyone to see! I don't mean to be rude or anything but it seems like you need to grow up a little. He is stealing your jokes and your "Culture?" C'mon man! He either wants to be like you or maybe wants to get along?!?! I do feel the same thing with the hat! It is like someone wearing your underwear!!!
                          Like I said, I can live with him taking everything I do...that's not what ****ed me off....that was more of an annoyance. I removed his pic though, so as to not offend anyone.

EDIT: it should be noted that most of this is directed at Smurfette. I'd also like to thank everyone else for not being so "Higher than thou art".

In this day and age of college date rape, drug use (wait that was your generation too) and college massacres, I think the least thing you need to worry about is a little wiz.
                          Last edited by kyle7; 04-17-2007, 11:12 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've thought about beating my partner.

Comment

Do tell! I'd be interested to hear some stories about that.
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5576 users online. 330 members and 5246 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X