300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL hockey

Never really watched it that much but I watched a couple games the other day.

Conclusion:
    I love this sport and wish I knew how to play.

Any fans here? Who's your team?

San Jose Sharks for me.

My Hubby used to be a huge Ranger fan,he had season tickets for 10 years.As a matter of fact,I was proposed to leaving a Ranger game,if you can call that a proposal.He said ;"so baby,when are we getting married?"If the Rangers didn't win that night,he may have never proposed.I guess I'll never know.We used to go to Montreal with the Ranger fan club,saw games there.What baseball is to America,hockey is to Canada.

Comment

I love hockey and everything about it.

I only really follow the playoffs though, because it's a much more exciting game to watch.

My team didn't make the playoffs, so of course, I gotta cheer for a different Canadian team. Cheering for Vancouver, although judging from what I've seen, Tampa Bay is a mighty strong contender.

Comment

All's I can say is......

Go Sabres!
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bklngirl
          What baseball is to America,hockey is to Canada.

Hockey is huge in some parts of the USA too, especially those cities that have/had teams. I get to Toronto to catch a game once in a while too.

Ever been to the Hockey Hall of Fame there? I've driven past it a hundred times, but never had the time to stop in.

Comment

Minnesota Wild here!

I'm going to Game 4 tonight vs. the Anaheim Ducks. Damn shame...we're down 3-0 in the series.
            The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

yah i'm a flames fan and will be heading to the game tonight, really need a win but i don't know if we will get one....

Comment

Im a huge hockey fan!

Go Sabres!

Comment

Originally posted by gopherpuckfan
                  Minnesota Wild here!

I'm going to Game 4 tonight vs. the Anaheim Ducks. Damn shame...we're down 3-0 in the series.
                  Go ducks! Gotta rep Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by Conner
                    Go ducks! Gotta rep Cali.

Gotta love the irony. Your team was created based off a movie made in Minnesota.
                    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

I hope that Gabby can get it done tonight.

Comment

I have to say that despite the series being 3-0 Ducks, the games are really close. Great series. It'll be greater after we take Game 4 and move on to the next episode
                        Petty thugs, selling drugs. If you think you can try and sell bammer – you'll end up going to the slammer!

- Sheriff John Bunnell

...tool.

Comment

Ice hockey was the only sport I played growing up. My favorite team was the New York Islanders. On one of the teams I played on the coach was a retired captain from the Washington Capitols. I have lost track of the amount of games I used to attend. Awesome sport. I also attended Minnesota Hockey School back in the 80's. Goodtimes.
                          Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146
                            Ice hockey was the only sport I played growing up. My favorite team was the New York Islanders.
                            But they are no longer your favorite team, right Pujolsfan?

It's the Sabres year, I can feel it.

Comment

Isles forever! Big game tommorow night!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3432 users online. 209 members and 3223 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X