300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejay Plz Read

Can you clear your PM inbox. Its full right now.

BTW.....Welcome back

Thx. Made room in my box just for you bud.
    "Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

Comment

Hey Hey! The Great Ejay!
      One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

ditto -where have ya' been ? PM me- your "buddy" is driving me crazy at work( he's talking about being an FTO- urgggghhh!)
        "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38
          ditto -where have ya' been ? PM me- your "buddy" is driving me crazy at work( he's talking about being an FTO- urgggghhh!)
          Ha! Kiki givin' you crap huh. I haven't spoken to him since the academy.

I was suspended from the forum for a while and then almost banned before I even got out of the corner. At first it was for 120 days but when that was up a webteam member told me that it was extended to 160 days. He didn't know why and as it seems the guy who suspended me doesn't even work for officer anymore in the first place. That and none of the webteam members he spoke to even know why I was suspended. Left hand right hand.

So it seems that "banned?" next to my name doesn't fly well with the webteam. They threatened to make it happen by other means and changed it for me

I won't be posting many pics here. Or posting here. Shoot, I may get banned for saying the word "webteam".
          Last edited by ejay; 04-21-2007, 01:57 AM.
          "Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

Comment

Welcome back!
            Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5308 users online. 302 members and 5006 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X