Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised San Fran isn't saying the cars are community property.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

• Max K
      Max K commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL! Good one.

OPP...yeah, you know me...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
      This is nothing new. Another reason why I won't drive my truck to work in San Fran. I dislike working there the only upside is I get paid more there.
      You couldn't pay me enough to work there......
      REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
      Your logic defies logic
      Originally posted by Rudy8116
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
      Originally posted by 02paul09
      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Many...many three letter agency cops have had their gear stolen in SF.

Comment

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post

You might want to take a look at California's Law Enforcement Mutual Aid map.
          https://www.caloes.ca.gov/LawEnforcementSite/Documents/1Blue%20Book.pd

Last edited by BTDT2; 03-28-2019, 01:44 AM.

Comment

You don’t have to go...

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
              You don’t have to go...
              If you’re referring to Pullet, he’ll go once I share the reasons why a 40’s aphorism was re-coined in the 70’s.
              "When you hear hoof beats in San Francisco think zebras not horses ".

Comment

“CRIME KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES”

One-day Detective Pullet armed with his vintage Colt Detective Special with a bobbed hammer and two Bianchi Speed Strips in his jacket pocket and feeling like a nostalgic badass will conduct a follow up in San Francisco.

I’m confident Pullet will be impressed with the professionalism and assistance provided by SFPD and may very well recant his post (or not).

Last edited by BTDT2; 03-29-2019, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
                  “CRIME KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES”

One-day Detective Pullet armed with his vintage Colt Detective Special with a bobbed hammer and two Bianchi Speed Strips in his jacket pocket and feeling like a nostalgic badass will conduct a follow up in San Francisco.

I’m confident Pullet will be impressed with the professionalism and assistance provided by SFPD and may very well recant his post (or not).

Don't get me wrong, the agency is something unique - it takes a special person to be a cop, and an even special-er one to work somewhere that the population hates you.

Their professionalism is to be admired, though I don't envy the circumstances that require it.
                  REINSTATE THE TRIG
                  Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                  Your logic defies logic
                  Originally posted by Rudy8116
                  Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                  Originally posted by Michigan
                  Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                  A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                  This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                  Originally posted by 02paul09
                  Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Try patrol areas in rural - wilderness areas with dozens of parking lots and hiking trails. Perps off in the bushes waiting for the patrol to go by.

Comment

• RGDS
                      RGDS commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That’s not how it works in my area. They drive in like everyone else.

No one hides in the bushes. There are natural predators in there that even crooks and junkies are afraid of.

I quit my job there. Now I can walk to work from my house.
                    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                    Not Yet Visited: 16
                    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

What happened to common sense and not leaving any valuables in plain view?

I've responded to many many car burglaries over the years. Guess what? NOT ONCE did anybody have anything stolen out of their locked trunk...

Comment

Last I heard the city was responding to over 20,000 complaints PER MONTH of human feces in public places. Can a car burglar hope to get away without "stepping in it" (literally)?

I think I'll just stay in southern Colorado for now.

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
                          What happened to common sense and not leaving any valuables in plain view?

I've responded to many many car burglaries over the years. Guess what? NOT ONCE did anybody have anything stolen out of their locked trunk...
                          Common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden.
                          " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

Originally posted by PR723 View Post
                            Common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden.
                            Either that...or it was stolen from their garden because they forgot to lock the damn gate.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10330 users online. 448 members and 9882 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X