300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My heart goes out to VT

I woke up this morning and saw the breaking news and kept coming back and now the total is up to 32. Talk about wow...all I know is my thoughts and prayers are out to the family and friends who lost somebody today
    "The world would be so much better without people." (Bosco - Third Watch)

"Haven't you read the Super Villain's Handbook? This is where you're supposed to twirl your mustache and gloat." (John Crichton - Farscape)

Simon: "Now River, stay behind the others. If there's fighting, you drop to the floor and run away." (stage whispers) "It's okay to leave them to die." (Simon - Serenity)

Originally posted by NYPDGurl
    I woke up this morning and saw the breaking news and kept coming back and now the total is up to 32. Talk about wow...all I know is my thoughts and prayers are out to the family and friends who lost somebody today

I am with you brother, Just awful !!!!
    We remember the officers who we never really knew,
    Persons strong enough to answer the challenge are few,
    With heavy hearts we mourn the officers in eternal rest,
    There's more to these people than the badge on their chest.

Comment

Just awful. Bad thoughts when I looked at TV during 9-11
      Prayers to all and all of Blacksburg

Comment

I work mids so I didn't hear about it until just now...

Absolutely horrible. Any one of us could be responding to this at any time .

Be safe everybody.

Comment

I'm still at a loss for words at what happened at VT. Just utter speechless. My heart and prayers go out to those fallen today.

Comment

My cousin is a student at VT now. Had to call and make sure she was okay. Thank God she was in another building at the time....
            He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
            -- Nietzsche

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
            -- Hemingway

Comment

It's horrible that these things happen. I feel terrible for everyone involved.
              Get Local Coupons
              Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Every once in awhile we get reminded of what type of world we are living in and it doesn't seem like it is going to get any better as time goes on. My thought and prayers go out to all of those who were affected by this great tragedy.

Comment

Jeezuz! I don't know what to say. What words can be said?
                  One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2866 users online. 182 members and 2684 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X