Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4000 posts later, what does it get me?

Nothing. Just the fact that I toil away on the internet all day long proves nothing.
    You figure with 4000 posts I woulda had something important to say somewhere along the way ?

Ok now is where you all praise me and say how much Im appreciated and loved by the O com community.
    Right? Someone?
    Someone likes me right?

PLEASE PRAISE ME.....
    just a little....

OK Im being dramatic, thats the way I like it. Im going back to youtube and watching vintage Led Zeppelin and Toto videos...
    I got nothing for now

On another site, I had 12,000 posts.
    Last edited by Voirdire; 10-16-2007, 10:17 PM.
    Complete write up of the process with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) - http://forums.officer.com/t187923/

Comment

You still should take that one little part out of the lower right corner of your avatar.
      Last edited by pvtbuddie; 04-13-2007, 08:24 PM.
      lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by pvtbuddie
        You still shuold take that one little part out of the lower right corner of your avatar.
        Butt, this is America, Land of the Free Home of the Brave.
        I got nothing for now

Comment

Really, though, E-man, you are a much loved and appreciated member of O.com. Congratulations
          lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
            PLEASE PRAISE ME.....just a little....
            Here ya go eman...PRAISE
            "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Praise? Hey, man, I hear the Fire Department is hiring. Praise. That's rich.

But hey - everytime I think I have a few posts, I see yours. I'm a rookie all opver again!

Congrats, man. And hey.....people like you.
              The All New
              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I ws going to say "You de'man"!

And then I read on a bit and saw this:

Im going back to youtube and watching vintage Led Zeppelin and Toto videos...
                Damn, it must be a pitiful existance when you have to have to resort to that to pass the time.

I feel for you man, I just can't reach you.

"That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Comment

Praise praise....blah blah blah blah.....
                  "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                  Not Yet Visited: 16
                  Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Loser.............
                    Leave Space Empty

Comment

Get a life e-man.

Congrads on making it to your 4,000th post. Do you need a vacation now?

Comment

Just means you talk too much.

Comment

You're such a good boy. yes you are, yes you are. Now get the stick.
                          Congrats on the milestone and I hope you have 4,000 more.
                          "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

::::: Praising oh mighty E-Man ... you be da man , you are the best , oh how good you are E-Man , you are the ultimate .... We couldnt do without you ...

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                              Nothing. Just the fact that I toil away on the internet all day long proves nothing.
                              You figure with 4000 posts I woulda had something important to say somewhere along the way ?

Ok now is where you all praise me and say how much Im appreciated and loved by the O com community.
                              Right? Someone?
                              Someone likes me right?

PLEASE PRAISE ME.....
                              just a little....

OK Im being dramatic, thats the way I like it. Im going back to youtube and watching vintage Led Zeppelin and Toto videos...
                              I got your name on my arm, E-man.
                              WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4087 users online. 228 members and 3859 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X