300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome to see site:www.sneakerzone588.com

Hey, I am a shoe supplier ,and I have more kinds of nike shoe and clothing and jeans and mp4 and brand cigarette in stock ,and if u have interest in our goods , please don't hesitate to contact with me. and u can go to see my site:www.sneakerzone588.com
    Choose shoe model and size u need well.i am serious to deal with u well .
    And I will give u a good price ,and offer best service to u,and send goods to u safely and fast!!!!
    contact us by mail if there is anything we can do for you. The opportunity from you will be appreciated and cherished.
    U can contact me well:[email protected]
    And my msn: [email protected]

I didnt know that you moved from lagos, nigeria to china.

BTW I went and ordered 6 pairs. Please send them ASAP to Kim Jong Il, North Korea. He will pay you when it gets there.
    Last edited by 5k2name; 04-13-2007, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Lawlerskates

Comment

Originally posted by www513
        Hey, I am a shoe supplier ,and I have more kinds of nike shoe and clothing and jeans and mp4 and brand cigarette in stock ,and if u have interest in our goods , please don't hesitate to contact with me. and u can go to see my site:www.sneakerzone588.com
        Choose shoe model and size u need well.i am serious to deal with u well .
        And I will give u a good price ,and offer best service to u,and send goods to u safely and fast!!!!
        contact us by mail if there is anything we can do for you. The opportunity from you will be appreciated and cherished.
        U can contact me well:[email protected]
        And my msn: [email protected]
        "Anyone is capable of anything"

"I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be".

-Peter Gibbons
        Office Space

Comment

Originally posted by 5k2name
          BTW I went and ordered 6 pairs. Please send them ASAP to Kim Jong Il, North Korea. He will pay you when it gets there.
          Dangit! Now I'm going to have to get him something else for his birthday!
          "Duty, then, is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more; you should never wish to do less" R.E. Lee

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2630 users online. 137 members and 2493 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X