Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the guy who always talked about his custom-ordered Porsche convertible?

Comment

• I was missing for a few weeks.

To make a long story longer, the screen on my cell phone started malfunctioning a few weeks ago. I was able to remove the screen lock before it went completely dark, so I was able to recover all of my pics off of it, using a cord to connect it to my wife's laptop.

This started shortly after going swimming with my waterproof ruggedized phone, which is something that I've done successfully for years. I'm guessing the waterproofing failed due to age. I think it was about 5 years old.

None of the local stores carried ruggedized waterproof cell phones, so it took me a little while to get back online.

But I'm back now, much to the chagrin of the troll with Porsche envy problems...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
        I was missing for a few weeks.

To make a long story longer, the screen on my cell phone started malfunctioning a few weeks ago. I was able to remove the screen lock before it went completely dark, so I was able to recover all of my pics off of it, using a cord to connect it to my wife's laptop.

This started shortly after going swimming with my waterproof ruggedized phone, which is something that I've done successfully for years. I'm guessing the waterproofing failed due to age. I think it was about 5 years old.

None of the local stores carried ruggedized waterproof cell phones, so it took me a little while to get back online.

But I'm back now, much to the chagrin of the troll with Porsche envy problems...
        Wondered where you fell off the earth to...............
        My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4503 users online. 284 members and 4219 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X