Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... at least I missed myself.

Comment

Hello all...I'm back since 2012ish I guess. Retired in 2016! Missed many, probably most I recall and chatted with are gone?

Comment

What happened to Bearcat? He was some GS-13 non-LEO who did a few years as an LEO somewhere. He would come on here and start crap with posters. Then if the poster defended themselves, they would get banned. This went on for years and finally I think O.com banned him. He sounded like an entitled narcissist.

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
          What happened to Bearcat? He was some GS-13 non-LEO who did a few years as an LEO somewhere. He would come on here and start crap with posters. Then if the poster defended themselves, they would get banned. This went on for years and finally I think O.com banned him. He sounded like an entitled narcissist.
          He was and still is a Richard Head
          My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Is 1042 Trooper still around? I seem to remember he invited a bunch to his backyard pond and Bar B Que club forum.
            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

• Iowa #1603
              Iowa #1603 commented
              Editing a comment
              Jim is still kicking.

Now my feelings are hurt that nobody missed me.
            Sign here. Press hard. You are making five copies.

Comment

• OneAdam12
              OneAdam12 commented
              Editing a comment
              I missed yas

Any updates on:

Sully
            Smurfette
            Nola2005
            BTDT2
            Captkangaroo5691
            BiteThePullet

Comment

• L-1
              L-1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I used to phone Sully occasionally but it was his SOP to let all calls go to voice mail and then call back. He has not returned any of my calls in a while. Your post prompted me to call him just now and his number is disconnected.

It's been years since I saw him in person. He would usually pop in to say hello when I had tables selling stuff at police collectors shows in Phoenix. He may have come off as a bit odd, but he was the real deal when it came to astrophysics. When he came by my first show, he somehow got into a conversation about the cosmos with one of my customers. That conversation (and the crowd) grew and the next thing I knew, Professor Sully was giving the half the people at show a great lecture on the of the universe and space travel. Sadly, the people were so entertained by Sully's lecture they they forgot to buy anything from the vendors.

Originally posted by tracker11 View Post
            Any updates on:

Sully
            Smurfette
            Nola2005
            BTDT2
            Captkangaroo5691
            BiteThePullet
            I speak with Smurfette often on other social media

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

I speak with Smurfette often on other social media
              Iowa, please tell Smurf we think of her often, and pleas give her my best.

Comment

Originally posted by photone View Post

Iowa, please tell Smurf we think of her often, and pleas give her my best.
                I have on several occasions. She has stopped by a few times

Comment

• PtownVAMike
                  PtownVAMike commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I miss seeing her "bless your heart" posts.

• Aidokea
                  Aidokea commented
                  Editing a comment
                  For the benefit of those who have never lived in the south, you should explain what it REALLY means, when someone in the south says "Bless your heart"...

• westside popo
                  westside popo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Depending on the tone or context in which it is used it can mean something nice or a big insult. Maybe this can help:
                  https://www.oceanaresorts.com/blog/b...thern-phrases/

Sorta like some cuss words in other countries.

Sort of unrelated, but does anyone have issues opening the site here on desktops? I've used internet explorer, chrome on computers and nothing. Only works on the phone for me

Comment

• HI629
                  HI629 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Browsing on my personal laptop using Chrome right now.

Originally posted by m.p.c View Post
                Sort of unrelated, but does anyone have issues opening the site here on desktops? I've used internet explorer, chrome on computers and nothing. Only works on the phone for me
                I'm using Edge, on the Toughbook in my patrol car.

No problems
                "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

I use a variety of desktops with no problems

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                    I use a variety of desktops with no problems
                    Interesting..Maybe it's my work computer. Very odd

Comment

• ehbowen
                      ehbowen commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Your system administrator may have "non-productive" sites blocked.

• m.p.c
                      m.p.c commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Doesn’t open on my laptop either

How is Zeitgeist doing? Haven't seen her on here in a while........
                    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4540 users online. 285 members and 4255 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X