X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delta784 View Post

Someone call?
    HOLY MOLY!! You are still around.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Someone call?
      Holy Moly! You are still around.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Someone call?
        Holy crap.....talk about an OLD SCHOOL member. I thought you were long gone!
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Someone call?
          How come you're not on Masscops anymore?
          "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
          -Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post

How come you're not on Masscops anymore?
            Long story......
            Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
              Foodnerd
              Capitan kangaroo
              Sully
              Smurfette
              The Tick
              sgt jon
              Starfleet Officer
              stormz
              1042 Trooper
              SSD
              ArmyDiver
              LawFowl
              jeffl
              FJDave
              OfficerBarBrady
              pujolsfan
              tanksoldier
              mdrdep
              LA DEP
              Sgt Slaughter
              JusrAnothetItGuy
              Trauma 1
              steve354
              Man, I come back after how long and one of the only posts on "recent activity" is this one listing all the people that aren't around any more. ISTR a LOT of folks left over the change in forum format.

Comment

tanksoldier.....................
                .recently left his agency but is still active on FB
                Back in Colorado with a different agency after a brief stint in Seattle. Great place to visit, didn't want to live... or work... there.
                "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post

Back in Colorado with a different agency after a brief stint in Seattle. Great place to visit, didn't want to live... or work... there.
                  somehow I lost you on FB & only knew you left the SO
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

somehow I lost you on FB & only knew you left the SO
                    Check your IMs
                    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Tank, what didn't you like about Seattle - on duty & off?
                      This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                        Tank, what didn't you like about Seattle - on duty & off?
                        Off: Taxes, gun control, homeless problem, drug problem, traffic....

On: Public denigration of the police, reduced safeguards against civil suits and prosecution, the completely mired and ineffective criminal justice system...

Did a ride along with a small department with a huge homeless problem to the north. Contacted several parties with warrants, none of whom could be arrested as the jail didn’t have room. Effectively you can commit petty offense and low level misdemeanor crimes without sanction because you’ll never be arrested either on-sight or on the FTA warrant because the jail will never take you. One guy we contacted had six warrants going back three years.... catch and release, over and over and over.

Comment

• HI629
                          HI629 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Damn, that sucks!

Took a while but I'm back among the living too.
                        Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
                          Took a while but I'm back among the living too.
                          welcome back
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12297 users online. 442 members and 11855 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X