300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
    Dam. List seems to be growing. Thought I saw Trauma 1 post recently.
    Trauma 1 Last Activity
    11-12-2016

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Trauma 1 Last Activity
      11-12-2016

Wow. A lot less recent than I thought. How time flies.....
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Foodnerd
        Capitan kangaroo
        Sully
        Smurfette
        The Tick
        sgt jon
        Starfleet Officer
        stormz
        1042 Trooper
        SSD
        ArmyDiver
        LawFowl
        jeffl
        FJDave
        OfficerBarBrady
        pujolsfan
        tanksoldier
        mdrdep
        LA DEP
        Sgt Slaughter
        JusrAnothetItGuy
        Trauma 1
        steve354
        I miss Sully for the absolute crazy posts of his where you had to be drunk, looking at his posts with one eye closed in order to comprehend them.

​I miss Smurfette for the way she had of telling a story and blessing a heart.

I miss 1042Trooper for the threads he started: scenarios, hating librals, BBQ.

I miss The Tick for his larger than life persona, remember he offered the prize of deer jerky to the winner of a fight between Steve (not 354) and Monty?

I miss Steve354 for all the patriot things he posted, he being from Australia and becoming a citizen.

​​​​​​I miss Captain Kangaroo for giving us a view of life down under.

I miss JustAnotherITGuy for his way with trolls.

Most of all I miss The Troll threads, the one where some smart *** strolls into the O all superior like
        and gets their *** handed to them. Sooo many choices of ice cream, cake, recipes and such were posted on those threads.

I even miss Monty, had some good times arguing with him and his thousand dollar words.

To all monitoring this thread: the Wicked witch is dead, it's safe to come back...
        "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

Michigan was a lot of fun as well.
          Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Foodnerd
            Capitan kangaroo
            Sully
            Smurfette...................Blessing hearts all over the south
            The Tick
            sgt jon......................Recently moved back to the states after several years overseas for his job
            Starfleet Officer
            stormz
            1042 Trooper................still keeping the roads of Wyoming safe...........he is retired but you know how troopers are
            SSD
            ArmyDiver...................Chat with him from time to time
            LawFowl
            jeffl.........................Posts on FB every once in a while
            FJDave.................Still working for LA County
            OfficerBarBrady
            pujolsfan...................completely disappeared from Social Media
            tanksoldier......................recently left his agency but is still active on FB
            mdrdep...........................Doing well......son just got hired as a Las Vegas Metro Officer
            LA DEP...............................playing gun instructor for LASD.......waiting to retire and move out of Cali
            Sgt Slaughter
            JusrAnothetItGuy
            Trauma 1.......................still saving lives in the NE Coastal hospital
            steve354
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Oh man I forgot about Sully! And Michigan too!
              It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

I play phone tag with Sully every so often. I call and get his answering machine. He returns my call and gets my answering machine.

Sully can be a hoot to talk to in person. Several years back I went to Phoenix, to sell at a police collectors show. Sully showed up at my booth. He started in talking about quantum physics, outer space, the space time continuum and all sorts of things I don't begin to understand. Te next thing I knew, my booth had a huge crowd around it. They didn't buy a thing from me. Instead, they were listening to Sully. Watching them, they were like kittens, fascinated by the d***ling hanging object, which in this case was Sully.
                Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Trauma 1 is barely even on FB due to actually having a life. I've been in contact with Michigan. He still spanks it to us.
                  Originally posted by RSGSRT
                  We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                  Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                    This actually helped me realize who some of my FB friends are.
                    Originally posted by RSGSRT
                    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Steve354 was harmless but annoying. Gave Bite The Pullet a good new user name.

I recently clicked on a thread and thought all the old-timers had come back. Then I realized I was on page 1 of an old thread.

Comment

If the WTF thread doesn't draw T1 back...nothing will!
                        This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                          If the WTF thread doesn't draw T1 back...nothing will!
                          Welcome back PM, WTF thread brought you back....now do your magic on WTF....

Comment

BTDT2....

Sani, where are you?
                            Last edited by NOLA2005; 06-27-2018, 01:28 PM.
                            "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

Remember when every time you opened this forum there was new content?
                              It seems the same old posts stay on here, lingering, never moving down the line.
                              The "users online" list would be full.

I used to check in 3-4 times a day. Now it's once every few days due to the lack of activity on here.
                              I hate to beat a dead horse, but the major changes done (last year?) really hurt this forum.

IOWA - I wish you could get Smurfette to come back. Always great content and wit. I still use her essay on report writing in FTO presentations to rooks.
                              SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                              SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                                Remember when every time you opened this forum there was new content?
                                It seems the same old posts stay on here, lingering, never moving down the line.
                                The "users online" list would be full.

I used to check in 3-4 times a day. Now it's once every few days due to the lack of activity on here.
                                I hate to beat a dead horse, but the major changes done (last year?) really hurt this forum.

IOWA - I wish you could get Smurfette to come back. Always great content and wit. I still use her essay on report writing in FTO presentations to rooks.
                                I don't suppose I could bribe you to get a copy of this?
                                REINSTATE THE TRIG
                                Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                                Your logic defies logic
                                Originally posted by Rudy8116
                                Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                                Originally posted by Michigan
                                Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                                Originally posted by TheTick
                                A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                                Originally posted by TheTick
                                This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                                Originally posted by 02paul09
                                Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4793 users online. 320 members and 4473 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X