Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing members

Image result for missing person

Anyone have info on the following “missing” members?
    (feel free to add to this list)

CaptainKangaroo5691 last log on 07-07-2017, 05:56 PM

foodnerd Last log on 07-30-2017 05:02 PM.

Not banned?
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• BTDT2
      BTDT2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not banned, my guess WITSEC
      Last edited by BTDT2; 06-15-2018, 09:12 PM.

Missing member list:
    feel free to add names and quote as a new post.

Foodnerd
    Capitan kangaroo
    Sully
    Smurfette
    The Tick

Comment

Smurfette and The Tick got tired of the BS so they found greener pastures. Iowa is in contact with Smurfette if I’m not mistaken. If I recall correctly, The Tick got the shaft when his post count got reset to zero, then he bailed.
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Monty. There are times when we sure could use a special conservator of the peace, and he’s nowhere to be found.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

• HI629
          HI629 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hasn’t it been nice without Monty around?

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
        Smurfette and The Tick got tired of the BS so they found greener pastures. Iowa is in contact with Smurfette if I’m not mistaken. If I recall correctly, The Tick got the shaft when his post count got reset to zero, then he bailed.
        That may be, but I still miss Smurfette, who'd been so helpful to me when I was going through the worst of things 8 years ago. Also Chaplain Keppy.
        Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. --Mark Twain

Comment

Smurfette is doing well..................................still blessing hearts all over the south.

The Tick recently posted and then disappeared again as did Sully.

Chaplian Keppy is enjoying retirement & traveling between Canada & NY/Continental US.

Monty.............................good riddance
          My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            Smurfette is doing well..................................still blessing hearts all over the south.

The Tick recently posted and then disappeared again as did Sully.

Chaplian Keppy is enjoying retirement & traveling between Canada & NY/Continental US.

Monty.............................good riddance
            Iowa got the solid intel.

Sure wish the cool old timers would return. Glad Iowa got “unbanned”.

Comment

Iowa got the solid intel.

Sure wish the cool old timers would return. Glad Iowa got “unbanned”.
              I have a number of the old vanguard on my Facebook friends list.
              My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

I have a number of the old vanguard on my Facebook friends list.
                Unfortunately, I’ve had to nuke my FB presence. Life has been a lot nicer since.

Comment

Smurfette
                  sgt jon
                  Starfleet Officer
                  stormz
                  1042 Trooper
                  Sgt Slaughter
                  SSD
                  ArmyDiver
                  LawFowl
                  jeffl
                  FJDave
                  OfficerBarBrady
                  pujolsfan
                  tanksoldier
                  mdrdep
                  LA DEP
                  It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Foodnerd
                    Capitan kangaroo
                    Sully
                    Smurfette
                    The Tick
                    sgt jon
                    Starfleet Officer
                    stormz
                    1042 Trooper
                    SSD
                    ArmyDiver
                    LawFowl
                    jeffl
                    FJDave
                    OfficerBarBrady
                    pujolsfan
                    tanksoldier
                    mdrdep
                    LA DEP
                    Sgt Slaughter
                    JusrAnothetItGuy
                    Trauma 1
                    steve354

Comment

Dam. List seems to be growing. Thought I saw Trauma 1 post recently.

Comment

Dam. List seems to be growing. Thought I saw Trauma 1 post recently.
                        Trauma 1 Last Activity
                        11-12-2016

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Trauma 1 Last Activity
                          11-12-2016

Wow. A lot less recent than I thought. How time flies.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4131 users online. 222 members and 3909 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X