Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing members

Image result for missing person

Anyone have info on the following “missing” members?
    (feel free to add to this list)

CaptainKangaroo5691 last log on 07-07-2017, 05:56 PM

foodnerd Last log on 07-30-2017 05:02 PM.

Not banned?
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• BTDT2
      BTDT2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not banned, my guess WITSEC
      Last edited by BTDT2; 06-15-2018, 08:12 PM.

• NOLA2005
      NOLA2005 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya think that's where Sullys been hiding?

Ya know this thread is about missing members, such as Foodnerd and Capt K. It can also be about members who are missed. Members such as Sully with his psychotic posts, Smurfette who told the best stories, The Tick who was larger than life.

Me, I liked a good troll to chew on. Some of the best threads were ones where we all got out licks in, driving them back to the dark from whence they came...
    "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• BTDT2
      BTDT2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely....

Missing member list:
    feel free to add names and quote as a new post.

Foodnerd
    Capitan kangaroo
    Sully
    Smurfette
    The Tick

Comment

Smurfette and The Tick got tired of the BS so they found greener pastures. Iowa is in contact with Smurfette if I’m not mistaken. If I recall correctly, The Tick got the shaft when his post count got reset to zero, then he bailed.
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Monty. There are times when we sure could use a special conservator of the peace, and he’s nowhere to be found.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

• NOLA2005
          NOLA2005 commented
          Editing a comment
          He's been banned for almost a year now.

• HI629
          HI629 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hasn’t it been nice without Monty around?

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
        Smurfette and The Tick got tired of the BS so they found greener pastures. Iowa is in contact with Smurfette if I’m not mistaken. If I recall correctly, The Tick got the shaft when his post count got reset to zero, then he bailed.
        That may be, but I still miss Smurfette, who'd been so helpful to me when I was going through the worst of things 8 years ago. Also Chaplain Keppy.
        Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. --Mark Twain

Comment

Smurfette is doing well..................................still blessing hearts all over the south.

The Tick recently posted and then disappeared again as did Sully.

Chaplian Keppy is enjoying retirement & traveling between Canada & NY/Continental US.

Monty.............................good riddance
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            Smurfette is doing well..................................still blessing hearts all over the south.

The Tick recently posted and then disappeared again as did Sully.

Chaplian Keppy is enjoying retirement & traveling between Canada & NY/Continental US.

Monty.............................good riddance
            Iowa got the solid intel.

Sure wish the cool old timers would return. Glad Iowa got “unbanned”.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post

Iowa got the solid intel.

Sure wish the cool old timers would return. Glad Iowa got “unbanned”.
              I have a number of the old vanguard on my Facebook friends list.
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

I have a number of the old vanguard on my Facebook friends list.
                Unfortunately, I’ve had to nuke my FB presence. Life has been a lot nicer since.

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
                  Missing member list:
                  feel free to add names and quote as a new post.

Foodnerd
                  Capitan kangaroo
                  Sully
                  Smurfette
                  The Tick
                  1042 Trooper
                  Sgt Slaughter
                  JusrAnothetItGuy
                  Trauma 1
                  "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

Smurfette
                    sgt jon
                    Starfleet Officer
                    stormz
                    1042 Trooper
                    Sgt Slaughter
                    SSD
                    ArmyDiver
                    LawFowl
                    jeffl
                    FJDave
                    OfficerBarBrady
                    pujolsfan
                    tanksoldier
                    mdrdep
                    LA DEP
                    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Foodnerd
                      Capitan kangaroo
                      Sully
                      Smurfette
                      The Tick
                      sgt jon
                      Starfleet Officer
                      stormz
                      1042 Trooper
                      SSD
                      ArmyDiver
                      LawFowl
                      jeffl
                      FJDave
                      OfficerBarBrady
                      pujolsfan
                      tanksoldier
                      mdrdep
                      LA DEP
                      Sgt Slaughter
                      JusrAnothetItGuy
                      Trauma 1
                      steve354

Comment

Dam. List seems to be growing. Thought I saw Trauma 1 post recently.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7463 users online. 379 members and 7084 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X