Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things That Make You Go “What The...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Things That Make You Go “What The...

    So I’m in Walmart the other day and I notice this guy with a big gun on his hip. No biggie as this is an open carry state.

    But what caught my eye is he’s continuously tugging on the grip. Then I notice he’s wearing his pants saggy style!

    This fool is trying to keep his pants from falling to his ankles from a combo of loose fitting pants and the weight of the gun! WTF!!??

    What have y’all seen that made you go “WTF?”
    "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

  • #2
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
    So I’m in Walmart the other day and I notice this guy with a big gun on his hip. No biggie as this is an open carry state.

    But what caught my eye is he’s continuously tugging on the grip. Then I notice he’s wearing his pants saggy style!

    This fool is trying to keep his pants from falling to his ankles from a combo of loose fitting pants and the weight of the gun! WTF!!??
    Dude clearly lacks fashion sense AND common sense. Maybe one day he'll somehow manage to trip over his saggy pants and shoot himself in the face at the same time. Not that I'd wish anything bad on anyone...but please let it happen on camera.

    What have y’all seen that made you go “WTF?”
    About half of the "can I still be a cop?" questions on this forum.

    Comment


    • #3
      About half of the "can I still be a cop?" questions on this forum.
      Ha! It shocks me how many times people taking a ride in the back seat of my squad ask me some version of the question, "So, what do I have to do to become a cop." My advice is always the same: Stop getting arrested.

      Comment


      • #4


        Image result for haight ashbury passed out on sidewalk



        Years ago on foot in San Francisco, I apparently stepped in large pile of steaming dog crap on the sidewalk… I looked around, no dogs in sight and thought WTF....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
          Years ago on foot in San Francisco, I apparently stepped in large pile of steaming dog crap on the sidewalk… I looked around, no dogs in sight and thought WTF....
          It could have been worse. You could have slipped and landed on a bottle, shot glass or ginger root. That would have been a real WTF moment for you...and later for NOLA2005 when reviewing the X-rays.

          Comment


          • BTDT2
            BTDT2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lmao............
            Last edited by BTDT2; 05-31-2018, 09:21 PM.

          • NOLA2005
            NOLA2005 commented
            Editing a comment
            LMAO!!! (now protected against all slip and falls)

        • #6
          Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

          It could have been worse. You could have slipped and landed on a bottle, shot glass or ginger root. That would have been a real WTF moment for you...and later for NOLA2005 when reviewing the X-rays.

          Image result for gonad shield x-ray

          and this could have been my new retired shield......



          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post


            Image result for gonad shield x-ray

            and this could have been my new retired shield......


            Good job finding this Sani! With that set up, people can finally shower, walk...and fall...in areas filled with bottles, shot glasses and ginger roots and not have worry about providing endless hours of entertainment for ER docs, nurses, and xray techs.
            "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

            Comment


            • #8

              Related image


              Nola, saw this posted in a Bay Area ER.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
                Related image


                Nola, saw this posted in a Bay Area ER.
                This is good. After you fulfill your Real ID requirements, and entertainment of ER staff, you can unload here and make a little cash. Win!!
                "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

                  It could have been worse. You could have slipped and landed on a bottle, shot glass or ginger root. That would have been a real WTF moment for you...and later for NOLA2005 when reviewing the X-rays.
                  Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

                  This is good. After you fulfill your Real ID requirements, and entertainment of ER staff, you can unload here and make a little cash. Win!!
                  Nola as a medical professional and not.in.MY..town as a command officer you must know Ginger root is considered by many cultures to be an aphrodisiac and cure for erectile dysfunction. The gingerol in ginger helps to increase the dilation of blood vessels and improves circulation. It may also stimulate blood flow. The good thing is that it’s a natural remedy that men can buy without feeling embarrassed.

                  Comment


                  • #11


                    Image result for shine boxImage result for ginger root

                    Seeing these two together is a WTF moment.
                    Last edited by BTDT2; 06-01-2018, 02:51 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

                      Image result for shine boxImage result for ginger root

                      Seeing these two together is a WTF moment.
                      Should I start handing out ginger roots to posters the same way CCCSD hands out shine boxes?

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post


                        Nola as a medical professional and not.in.MY..town as a command officer you must know Ginger root is considered by many cultures to be an aphrodisiac and cure for erectile dysfunction. The gingerol in ginger helps to increase the dilation of blood vessels and improves circulation. It may also stimulate blood flow. The good thing is that it’s a natural remedy that men can buy without feeling embarrassed.
                        Apparently gingerol also improves lung function and stimulates tear flow when it comes in contact with certain mucous membranes. That's judging by the reaction of the wannabe movie star.

                        I do wonder what happened at the ER. I envision a doctor telling her that the ginger was an organic matter and the problem would just "resolve itself in a couple of days". I don't think she wanted to wait though.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

                          Should I start handing out ginger roots to posters the same way CCCSD hands out shine boxes?
                          LMAO Actually 3C’s can be your west coast distributor; he can always convert his basement into a root cellar. I should tread lightly with my response; I have family living in his jurisdiction…


                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

                            Should I start handing out ginger roots to posters the same way CCCSD hands out shine boxes?
                            All kidding aside ginger root liquid extract Klismaphilia is a presumptive condition covered by workers comp.


                            Comment

                            MR300x250 Tablet

                            Collapse

                            What's Going On

                            Collapse

                            There are currently 7963 users online. 418 members and 7545 guests.

                            Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                            Welcome Ad

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X