Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laurendale
    replied
    Stark nekked, drugged out, and violent are not only a sure way to land you in psych holding at the hospital I used to work at, it also made for a very interesting night for me.
    Especially the third thing. Especially because I wasn't allowed to go hands on.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

I certainly hope so, it’s demeaning to have a one’s family jewels called “junk” and called “tripod” instead of Mr. or Sir.

Question for TUNEDNIMPORTED or any “car” members, how do you remove corn kernels ( see-post 817) embedded inside the air intake vent located at the bottom of the windshield?
    Considering the journey that those corn kernels traveled, maybe a flamethrower would be helpful, just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    You shouldn't take it as demeaning, they were probably in such awe that they couldn't express themselves properly.

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

MRI techs are a different breed. They won’t mind if you go commando with you gown open in the front. If when walking into the MRI suite you encounter a breeze and things get to flapping, well that’s just an added bonus to them.
    I certainly hope so, it’s demeaning to have a one’s family jewels called “junk” and called “tripod” instead of Mr. or Sir.

Question for TUNEDNIMPORTED or any “car” members, how do you remove corn kernels ( see-post 817) embedded inside the air intake vent located at the bottom of the windshield?
    Last edited by BTDT2; 08-20-2019, 01:12 AM. Reason: Y-not?

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied
    Sani, maybe a open front gown isn’t the best idea after all....
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 08-20-2019, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Well it is kinda warm to be nude tricycling unless one has special air cool seating, wouldn't want to end up with a fricasseed bottom.
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 08-19-2019, 10:20 PM. Reason: Just because summers almost over....

• BTDT2
    replied
    Nola

We told Townie Soprano how to Fricassee and now he’s gone. I assume he rather Fricassee in NJ instead in tricycle in SF.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    I certainly hope so, it’s demeaning to be called “tripod” and the family jewels called “junk”.

• NOLA2005
    replied

Yes, as a child I was told wear clean underwear in case I was in an accident. But what if an accident caused my dirty underwear?

I'm having a rotator cuff MRI this week, is underwear required for this procedure? Does it really matter if I tie my hospital gown in the front? .

MRI techs are a different breed. They won’t mind if you go commando with you gown open in the front. If when walking into the MRI suite you encounter a breeze and things get to flapping, well that’s just an added bonus to them.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

Yes to all of those unless told otherwise. Also do as your mother taught you, wear clean underwear, no skid marks please!

I don't know why I googled skid marks images, now I'm so look sorry I did, I mean WHF was I thinking?!
    Yes, as a child I was told wear clean underwear in case I was in an accident. But what if an accident caused my dirty underwear?

I'm having a rotator cuff MRI this week, is underwear required for this procedure? Does it really matter if I tie my hospital gown in the front? .

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied

OK I get it, underwear for an X Ray, what about a MRI, CAT, Ultrasound or Fluoroscopy?

Yes to all of those unless told otherwise. Also do as your mother taught you, wear clean underwear, no skid marks please!

I don't know why I googled skid marks images, now I'm so look sorry I did, I mean WHF was I thinking?!

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

An xray is an excellent way to diagnose arthritis of any joint. If you want to stay on your technologist good side, always wear underwear that keeps everything contained. Otherwise you'll wonder why the xray exposure is going on forever, why is there a tingling in your nether regions (not the good kind) and what the heck is that burning smell.​​​​

(jk)
    OK I get it, underwear for an X Ray, what about a MRI, CAT, Ultrasound or Fluoroscopy?

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied

35 years of driving code 3, never thought once I retired I’d find myself driving code brown.

A serious medical question……I accidently exposed myself three times during X-rays. I was embarrassed and apologized. Yet the radiologic technologists chastised me after the second and third time, I felt she was somewhat unprofessional. My question, beside X-rays is there another way to diagnose arthritis of the thumb?

An xray is an excellent way to diagnose arthritis of any joint. If you want to stay on your technologist good side, always wear underwear that keeps everything contained. Otherwise you'll wonder why the xray exposure is going on forever, why is there a tingling in your nether regions (not the good kind) and what the heck is that burning smell.​​​​

(jk)

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    LMAO!!! Instead of a pearl white suv, you got a code brown suv, courtesy of a corn eating homeless lady.
    :

35 years of driving code 3, never thought once I retired I’d find myself driving code brown.

A serious medical question……I accidently exposed myself three times during X-rays. I was embarrassed and apologized. Yet the radiologic technologists chastised me after the second and third time, I felt she was somewhat unprofessional. My question, beside X-rays is there another way to diagnose arthritis of the thumb?

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO!!! Instead of a pearl white suv, you got a code brown suv, courtesy of a corn eating homeless lady.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12097 users online. 410 members and 11687 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X