Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    I bet some young man with a big goofy grin on his face went in there and asked for that two dollar bj, was dealt some cards, looked down with that goofy grin fading as he thought "WTF??!!"

• BTDT2
    replied

Too good not to post....

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    I remember that commercial well

• Pogue Mahone
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    There's only 2 men who can tackle the public defecation problem in San Francisco....

I can hear Karl Malden now....

"Pooper scoopers....Don't leave home without them!"

Yes....I'm that old.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    There's only 2 men who can tackle the public defecation problem in San Francisco....

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

Where’d Everyone Go?

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    "Corn wisperers" LMAO!! Look one up, get that intake pristine again.

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    Perhaps these workers earn more money due to the special skills they must have in order to successfully contain and remove undigested corn kernels from various surfaces. This is a rare breed of people known as corn whisperers.

• BTDT2
    replied
    WTF

Below from email sent by a colleague. I haven't verified this info, my first thoughts were "WTF"..... .

Salary and Benefits San Francisco Poop Patrol.
    $184,000 a year in salary and benefits

San Francisco has a 'Poop Patrol' to deal with its feces problem, and workers make more than $184,000 a year in salary and benefits. Employees of San Francisco's"Poop Patrol" are set to earn $71,760 a year, plus an additional $112,918 in benefits, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

Salary and Benefits San Francisco Police Officer.
    Salary $89,856 - $135,096/year

A Police Officer works 40 hours per week on different shifts and overtime may be required. San Francisco offers excellent benefits and the current starting salary is $89,856 per year. After seven years of service a Police Officer may earn up to $135,096 per year.

Leave a comment:

• Laurendale
    replied
    Stark nekked, drugged out, and violent are not only a sure way to land you in psych holding at the hospital I used to work at, it also made for a very interesting night for me.
    Especially the third thing. Especially because I wasn't allowed to go hands on.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

I certainly hope so, it’s demeaning to have a one’s family jewels called “junk” and called “tripod” instead of Mr. or Sir.

Question for TUNEDNIMPORTED or any “car” members, how do you remove corn kernels ( see-post 817) embedded inside the air intake vent located at the bottom of the windshield?
    Considering the journey that those corn kernels traveled, maybe a flamethrower would be helpful, just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    You shouldn't take it as demeaning, they were probably in such awe that they couldn't express themselves properly.

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

MRI techs are a different breed. They won’t mind if you go commando with you gown open in the front. If when walking into the MRI suite you encounter a breeze and things get to flapping, well that’s just an added bonus to them.
    I certainly hope so, it’s demeaning to have a one’s family jewels called “junk” and called “tripod” instead of Mr. or Sir.

Question for TUNEDNIMPORTED or any “car” members, how do you remove corn kernels ( see-post 817) embedded inside the air intake vent located at the bottom of the windshield?
    Last edited by BTDT2; 08-20-2019, 01:12 AM. Reason: Y-not?

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied
    Sani, maybe a open front gown isn’t the best idea after all....
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 08-20-2019, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Well it is kinda warm to be nude tricycling unless one has special air cool seating, wouldn't want to end up with a fricasseed bottom.
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 08-19-2019, 10:20 PM. Reason: Just because summers almost over....

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8251 users online. 423 members and 7828 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X