replied
    Be nice, sani.

Remember, I'm upstream from you...

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Image result for OLD FOLSOM PRISON

WTF….. a Johnny Cash enthusiast. Enjoy your vacation…

what can I say.... interesting process...

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

It's not a matter of money for me to get internet access. It's a matter of getting a cell repeater put up to get a signal in between the granite walls (which should tell sani where I'm at). Putting up cell towers ain't an easy sell, especially where I'm at.

Nola, you're such a sweetheart!

Image result for OLD FOLSOM PRISON

WTF….. a Johnny Cash enthusiast. Enjoy your vacation…
    Last edited by BTDT2; 06-28-2018, 03:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pogue Mahone
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

What did you do to get thrown in the SHU again?
    Removed a mattress tag.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied

I can attest to that. This well-hung little guy has been terrorizing a neighborhood in my jurisdiction. Half the residents have gone blind already...and two of our rookies (the only officers we'll send there) had to medically retire because they didn't heed the warnings not to stare.

I think I X-rayed him last week....vision is almost back to normal.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

Yeah, nothing like bouncing balls, especially those covered in long fur like hair, to make your vision go dim.
    I can attest to that. This well-hung little guy has been terrorizing a neighborhood in my jurisdiction. Half the residents have gone blind already...and two of our rookies (the only officers we'll send there) had to medically retire because they didn't heed the warnings not to stare.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

It's not a matter of money for me to get internet access. It's a matter of getting a cell repeater put up to get a signal in between the granite walls (which should tell sani where I'm at). Putting up cell towers ain't an easy sell, especially where I'm at.
    What did you do to get thrown in the SHU again?

It's still a matter of money. We'll just have to expand the scope of the fundraising campaign.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Goodness man, you are such a bad, bad boy (gets smacked with rolled up newspaper).

• NOLA2005
    replied

I'll have to take this up with my Chief the next time I want to participate in a race. He kinda has a ginger root up his rear though, so it's probably a 'no'. (And if he ever reads this comment I'll wind up with his foot up my rear... )

I never leave the house without a gun and a pair of cuffs:

I like that gun/handcuff combo, I think I'll get that..........on a charm bracelet.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, no brown candy for me.

• Pogue Mahone
    replied

Do we need to start a GoFundMe campaign to get you internet service?

Nola, you're such a sweetheart!

Leave a comment:

• Pogue Mahone
    replied
    Are nipple bars anything like maple bars?

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Another volleyball player?

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
    Image result for urinal
    Tossed one of these...

Speaking of urinals (and keeping in topic)...WTF happened here to necessitate this sign??

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
    I once had a patient that was a dead ringer for Santa Claus...if Santa had gastric bypass surgery.

I had him change into a gown and lay on my X-ray table. I turn around for a moment and turn back to see the gown pulled up so Santa’s “twig and berries” are fully exposed. I flick the gown back down, make the exposure, go back to the table and once again see what I don’t want to see, good grief!

Flick that gown down again, make the exposure, and yes, there they are again. Now I’m done with the exam and I get Santa off the table while resisting the urge to say “You must have been VERY cold”.

I mean WTF!? Reminded me of that episode on Star Trek “trouble with tribbles” except they were snow white.
    If this Santa offers you a candy cane I suggest you decline...

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10324 users online. 410 members and 9914 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X