• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF

Comment

• NOLA2005
      NOLA2005 commented
      Editing a comment
      . I knew that people would freak out once it spread.
      Last edited by NOLA2005; 03-17-2020, 09:23 AM.

• PR723
      PR723 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like x 100.

• Coronavirus fears prompt call for SF police to halt arrests in non-violent cases

​​​​​
    https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/coro...violent-cases/

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainKangaroo5691 View Post
      Coronavirus fears prompt call for SF police to halt arrests in non-violent cases

​​​​​
      and a voluntary gun buyback, gun owners can trade their firearms for toilet paper.

Comment

• Working a club tonight to pick up some extra $$ and about twenty minutes ago the local general duties started their usual walk-through of the place, looking for dealers and whatnot. A guy came up to me frantically asking if he could hide in the office, before producing a bag of pills and trying to bribe me. He's currently on the way to lockup. Also had some moron trying to impress his friends by doing a handstand on the bar...and the shift is just beginning.

Comment

Coronavirus fears prompt call for SF police to halt arrests in non-violent cases

​​​​​
          SF wasn’t always like this,,,,,,during the golden age of law enforcement arrest were made, warrants served, protest quelled and riots quashed. My only concern was stepping in store front feces /urine ruining a good pair of boots.
          Last edited by BTDT2; 03-14-2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Coming home from work this evening and the train was busier than usual - to the point where peoples' ears were basically touching. This junkie maggot was a few feet from me and muttering nonsense to himself, before a woman fell back into him as the train lurched. She quickly apologized but he wasn't having any of it and started with derogatory comments and, ironically, how nobody has any respect for other people. By the next stop he was still going and I told him that no one wants to hear it. He turns around and goes, "get off at the next station and we'll sort it out then, c***". A few other people from different parts of the carriage tell him to shut up and he starts punching the roof. Two stops later he gets off and headbutts a pole on the platform at full force and then runs off screaming out of the station.

Gotta love public transport.

Perhaps next time he'll attempt purse snatching instead banging his head....

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

SF wasn’t always like this,,,,,,during the golden age of law enforcement arrest were made, warrants served, protest quelled and riots quashed. My only concern was stepping in store front feces /urine ruining a good pair of boots.
              Same s*** here, literally. Everytime I work nights in the city I have to scrub my shoes of the stench of all manner of things and usually pick broken glass and needle ends out of the soles.

Comment

Perhaps next time he'll attempt purse snatching instead banging his head....
                Now that would make my week

Comment

I'm not LE, and probably never will be. Unless they allow people with severe colourblindness to join, it's a no-go. Currently working in the security industry, which is about as close at it gets. Just preparing for the s***show that Friday night usually is.:

Can security guards in Australia carry non-lethal compliance weapons i.e. OC, CN, DRE, stun gun, taser, bolawrap, Kubotan, Yawara stick, boomerang, waddy or baton?
                  Last edited by BTDT2; 03-15-2020, 12:30 PM. Reason: Y Not ?

Comment

Can security guards in Australia carry non-lethal compliance weapons i.e. OC, CN, DRE, stun gun, taser, bolawrap, Kubotan, Yawara stick, boomerang, waddy or baton?
                    It varies a lot. In my regular weekly job, I carry a firearm, OC, and an ASP. If I'm working a side job at a club, I can't carry anything at all. Depending on the company and assignment, some carry just a firearm; others a firearm and OC spray, and some just OC spray. I'm not aware of any that carry tasers, though not surprising as the rollout for tasers in the police has just happened recently.

No boomerang as of yet, sadly. I'll have to bring it up with management.

Comment

• WTF!? Might just come down to this.

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• BTDT2
                        BTDT2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Very good, LMAO....

• NOLA2005
                        NOLA2005 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It’s spring now so lots of soft pliable leaves appearing.

It varies a lot. In my regular weekly job, I carry a firearm, OC, and an ASP. If I'm working a side job at a club, I can't carry anything at all. Depending on the company and assignment, some carry just a firearm; others a firearm and OC spray, and some just OC spray. I'm not aware of any that carry tasers, though not surprising as the rollout for tasers in the police has just happened recently.

No boomerang as of yet, sadly. I'll have to bring it up with management.
                      Capt. K, glad to see you still have a sense of humor, yes, a boomerang was mentioned in jest.

Are you carrying a Glock 22? When working in uniform, I preferred a 26” second growth hickory baton, when in plain clothes, an ASP.
                      ​​​​​​​If you have the ear of management, request a DRE. Be safe.

Comment

• "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

6 Bay Area counties in California order shelter-in-place beginning march 17 12:01.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/local-po...y-15135014.php

Three weeks without toilet paper is going to be a challenge. Nola, I better watch your posted you-tube ( post #956) again and again and again......

PR can I get a discount if I order a gross of washable soft T-towels?

Nola as a medical professional can you explain to Capt. K why a DRE can be as important as his firearm and ASP. (re- post 954, 955, 957).
                          Last edited by BTDT2; 03-17-2020, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Capt. K, glad to see you still have a sense of humor, yes, a boomerang was mentioned in jest.

Are you carrying a Glock 22? When working in uniform, I preferred a 26” second growth hickory baton, when in plain clothes, an ASP.
                            If you have the ear of management, request a DRE. Be safe.

Sig Sauer P226. I've had some experience with the Glock 17 and Glock 19, and I prefer Sigs.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7731 users online. 446 members and 7285 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X