300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=BTDT2;n6881498]

Until the bill passes, there's money to be made in face mask sales.... [/QUOTE

I purchase supplies for the four locations of my imaging center. I can’t get facemasks as they only sell them to hospitals now. I showed this meme to all my coworkers and they laughed their you know what’s off. Then I showed it to my manager and he also laughed his you know what off. Then he got a thoughtful look on his face as if he was actually considering it. I don’t know, but I may be making a trip to the local feminine supply aisle in the near future.

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

If anyone has money that they suspect is infected with the Coronavirus they can send it to me at:

PO box More money
      1234 got mine st
      Never seen again, Wherever 89123
      Last edited by NOLA2005; 02-29-2020, 07:27 PM. Reason: Benjamins baby!!
      "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

If anyone has money that they suspect is infected with the Coronaviras they can send it to me at:

PO box More money
        1234 got mine st
        Never seen again, Wherever 89123

LMAO!!!!!!!

Comment

Nola is this what a 50 yr old male in Alabama has to look forward to?

Not sure what those lines are, wings maybe? I’m more concerned that when a man in Alabama gets snipped, they grow a tail. If men could train that tail to hold a beer, how cool would that be?

Comment

Not sure what those lines are, wings maybe? I’m more concerned that when a man in Alabama gets snipped, they grow a tail. If men could train that tail to hold a beer, how cool would that be?
            I assumed the purpose of this Bill for all intents and purposes, is to give 50+ year old Alabama males carte blanche to get tail, not grow a tail....

Comment

• With a shortage of face mask and hand sanitizer in the Bay area of California people are beginning to improvise.
              Last edited by BTDT2; 03-03-2020, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• NOLA2005
                NOLA2005 commented
                Editing a comment
                I really hope those are clean underwear. But it being California, I have serious doubts.

• Coronavirus fears sparked panic buying in parts of California.
              L
              ocal stores have sold out of medical
              masks and hand sanitizer forcing people to improvise.

Comment

Coronavirus fears sparked panic buying in parts of California.
                L
                ocal stores have sold out of medical
                masks and hand sanitizer forcing people to improvise.

This is a must have for those people who continue to choose to spend time on a small floating city with a couple of thousand strangers.

" In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• WTF

Comment

• I met with a number of retired colleagues this morning. Concerned our illustrious ex watch commander may not be adequately protected against coronavirus, we order a suitable protective coverall for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

That's true, Nola.

But note that vasectomies have been known to fail.

So it sounds like another firearms rule is applicable...."always treat it like it's loaded."
                      I’d rather have a vasectomy fail after a procedure than a urologist slip with a scalpel during a procedure. Pogue, what say you?

Question for medical professionals (Nola – PR), will a urologist be offended if asked to submit to a sobriety test prior to this type of surgical procedure?

PR do your offer a T-towel discount to male sopranos? Asking for a friend…..
                      Last edited by BTDT2; 03-10-2020, 07:50 PM. Reason: Ynot

Comment

• NOLA2005
                        NOLA2005 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Male sopranos may need e-towels instead. Just saying.
                        Last edited by NOLA2005; 03-11-2020, 11:28 PM. Reason: Ouch!

I’d rather have a vasectomy fail after a procedure than a urologist slip with a scalpel during a procedure. Pogue, what say you?
                      How about "C: None of the Above?"

And while an FST might be prudent, it doesn't screen out those who have had too much coffee. Ak surgeon with the jitters doesn't sound any better....
                      This Space For Rent

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

How about "C: None of the Above?"

And while an FST might be prudent, it doesn't screen out those who have had too much coffee. Ak surgeon with the jitters doesn't sound any better....
                        Talking about jittery hands, I have a story to share. I work with a doctor who has a condition that causes his hand to shake slightly. I’m always worried a patient will see him holding a needle that’s shaking like like a leaf as it goes toward their body. Thank God he doesn’t do vasectomies.
                        Last edited by NOLA2005; 03-11-2020, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Talking about jittery hands, I have a story to share. I work with a doctor who has a condition that causes his hand to shake slightly. I’m always worried a patient will see him holding a needle that’s shaking like like a leaf as it goes toward their body. Thank God he doesn’t do vasectomies.

Nola since your jittery hand post I’ve been having sleep terrors, screaming with intense fear of being an over 50 treble voiced member of an Alabama Boys Choir.

Comment

• NOLA2005
                            NOLA2005 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That looks just like my docs hand right before a procedure!

• Meet the newest member of the Alabama Boys Choir........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFElTWAr--Y
                          Last edited by PR723; 03-12-2020, 06:45 PM.
                          " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5405 users online. 304 members and 5101 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X